Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: C64 Bruce Lee remake
Demon Cleaner 08:15 26th May 2008
Now that's some great news. I'm a huge fan of Bruce Lee for C64, it is one of my all time favorite games. Here you can get a remake running under Windows, very identical to the original version.
[Reply]
Zetr0 11:07 26th May 2008
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
Now that's some great news. I'm a huge fan of Bruce Lee for C64, it is one of my all time favorite games. Here you can get a remake running under Windows, very identical to the original version.
Indeed a Classic Game,

NOW MAKE ME Enigma FORCE!
[Reply]
Buleste 11:14 26th May 2008
Way of the Tiger for me.
[Reply]
Castelle 16:40 26th May 2008
Impossible Mission for me !!
[Reply]
Teho 17:56 26th May 2008
You know, now that all these dual-stick controlled shooters are so popular to make for the console networks I thought the other day that someone should do a remake of Smash TV for them. I'd buy it. For a dollar even.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 05:29 27th May 2008
Originally Posted by Zetr0:
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
Indeed a Classic Game,

NOW MAKE ME Enigma FORCE!
Yeeees. Enigma Force was ace, I enjoyed that so much, that I played it through and through over and over again.
[Reply]
Zetr0 10:07 27th May 2008
@DC

indeed, a fantastic game, i think i beat it that many times, it could beat the game in 25 minutes including load time

Other games i would love to see

Okay better stop it there, it could soooo go on and on
[Reply]
Buleste 12:41 27th May 2008
Paradroid is now available on Wii along with Uridium.
[Reply]
Castelle 13:40 27th May 2008
Hi Buleste,

The original programmer of these classic C64 games was Andrew Braybrook - did he sell the rights and copyright? I haven't seen Uridium or Paradroid on the Wii...

Does he get the credit for the originals ?

Do you know how it works?

Cheers

[Reply]
Buleste 14:06 27th May 2008
Don't know anything about the rights and copyrights but they may be held by Graftgold or whoever owns them. However Paradroid and Uridium and a few other C64 games are on the Virtual Consoil for the Wii. If anyone would like to buy me a Wii so that i can give you a tutorial on how to get the VC games then please PM me.
P.S. Im taking the Pii.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up