Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Stupid PC design and thoughtless designers
TiredOfLife 15:58 22nd May 2008
Originally Posted by Castelle:
Very interesting followup thread Harrison,

You certainly know your stuff and that's what makes this forum so interesting as it has like minded people saying their bit and what I do like there is no slagging off other members - which is great IMO.

And that will continue as long as no atari lovers try to sneak in here.
[Reply]
Buleste 16:02 22nd May 2008
Originally Posted by TiredOfLife:
Originally Posted by Castelle:
Very interesting followup thread Harrison,

You certainly know your stuff and that's what makes this forum so interesting as it has like minded people saying their bit and what I do like there is no slagging off other members - which is great IMO.

And that will continue as long as no atari lovers try to sneak in here.
Apart from Harrison. As we all know he still holds a candle for the Atari but we will make him see the error of his ways eventually. Either that or perform a coup top dethrone him.
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 16:08 22nd May 2008
Harrison has already has his epithany moment and is now one of us.
(At least he says he has, keep an eye on him but don't let him suss we are watching)

[Reply]
Castelle 16:12 22nd May 2008
Nice one Buleste but watch out !!

All this Talk about mutiny could get you banned !! LOL
[Reply]
Harrison 16:20 22nd May 2008
We are all pirates on here so it comes with the territory!
[Reply]
Buleste 16:41 22nd May 2008
There's nothing like a good revolt and this is nothing like one. Mind you we are revolting.

Besides Harrison is a "tin plated over bearing swaggering dictator with delusions of godhood." (Think tribbles)
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 17:37 22nd May 2008
I don't tend to use parrallel and Serial these days, but I would be stuck without them as I do occaisionally need them. As for PS/2, I would be very wary of buying a PC which didn't have them. Even though my mouse is USB, it has a PS/2 adaptor which i use. My keyboard is PS/2 and if I were to buy a keyboard in the future, that would probably also be PS/2.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up