Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: finding old friends on the net aint all its cracked up to be...
toomanymikes 21:05 20th May 2008
Finally, after moving house, buying a new car, updating all my accounts and postal info, swapping internet providers and doing up the new place I have found myself with some free time. So, I thought I would have a bit of a browse of the tinterweb like the good old days and ended up on youtube where I found this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I602_OzhPg
I used to go to school with this guy (Kenny). He wasnt the brain of Britain but he was ok - a bit mental but nice enough. Anyhoos, I dont know what pee'd me off about this video most - the fact he's turned into a junkie, the fact he looks like he's firing on two brain cells or the fact some god botherer has wormed his way into his confidence.
Why is it that these cult 'christians' feed off of the weak to boost their numbers? Grrr
[Reply]
Harrison 22:24 20th May 2008
God bothers are the true scum of the earth. That guy was still clearly wasted and had no real idea what was happening in that video. And how is that so called Christian helping the guy by leaving him begging in the street while he gets the train back to his cosy house for his dinner? If he really wanted to help him he would have taken him into his house, cleaned him up and set him up with a job and somewhere to live. The do gooder hasn't helped the guy at all.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 11:52 21st May 2008
That guy just looks weird, and stoned of course.
[Reply]
Buleste 12:01 21st May 2008
Originally Posted by toomanymikes:
Why is it that these cult 'christians' feed off of the weak to boost their numbers? Grrr
It's not just the christian fundementalists that feed off the weak and poor it's all religions. Where there are people without hope you will always find someone promising salvation or enlightenment and it's usually the fundementalists who offer the quickest route.
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 15:45 21st May 2008
The guy is obviously under the influence of some substance or other and this git is using him to further his religious propaganda.

Absolutely disgraceful.
[Reply]
Buleste 16:16 21st May 2008
And unfortunately the way of the world.
[Reply]
toomanymikes 18:43 21st May 2008
Originally Posted by TiredOfLife:
The guy is obviously under the influence of some substance or other and this git is using him to further his religious propaganda.

Absolutely disgraceful.
Exactly what i thought.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up