Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5 6
Thread: Are we going back in time?
Harrison 23:44 22nd May 2008

@ PG

Just be glad you never got to see an episode of Prisoner: Cell Block H. It was one of the lowest budget depressing things ever on TV. And if you put the TV on late at night it always seemed to be on!
[Reply]
Ghost 23:52 22nd May 2008
Kind of like the endless repeats of detective shows here.
[Reply]
Harrison 00:06 23rd May 2008
Luckily we don't get Cell Block H broadcast on any of the main channels any more. It might still get shown on some of the channels showing old programs such as UK Gold, but I don't know.

We also get loads of old detective shows repeated. Inspector Morse, Heart Beat etc...
[Reply]
Ghost 00:17 23rd May 2008
Here its loads of CSI in its various incarnations.

Heck, a lot of the television programs with the exception of reality, soap and talk shows are endless repeats here.

I AM ****ING SICK OF THE ENDLESS REPEATS OF STAR TREK, STAR TREK: TNG, ANGEL, DARK ANGEL, ROSWELL, SLIDERS AND OTHER SHOWS THAT HAVE FINISHED THEIR RUN!
[Reply]
Harrison 01:34 23rd May 2008
We get loads of CSI and Law and Order off shoots too. How long has Law and Order now been running? And how many different versions of CSI can they keep coming up with? Bring back X-files!

As for most of the other shows you mention. Keep showing them I say, I still enjoy catching a star trek episode when I can and buffy and angel are still quite good. We don't seem to have any repeats of Dark Angel or Sliders at the moment though.
[Reply]
Buleste 08:37 23rd May 2008
Originally Posted by Ghost:
Originally Posted by Buleste:
Oh! Are we talking in the Quantum Leap sense? In that case i would spend a very long night alone. I'd even watch Sex in the City just to see why women like it.
Hmm, I wonder, should I find this disturbing or intriguing?

Damn you for putting weird ideas in my mind.
At last someone got the disturbing side of my post. It's good to freak people out every now and again.
[Reply]
Ghost 09:54 23rd May 2008
Add to that the various series of Law and Order.
As for the endless repeats of those Sci-Fi and Fantasy shows, you really get sick of it after a while.

Hello Buleste

Originally Posted by :
At last someone got the disturbing side of my post. It's good to freak people out every now and again.
So you want to be freaked out huh?
Then let me make something for you that will definitely warp your little mind...muahahahaha!
[Reply]
Buleste 10:05 23rd May 2008
It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it is told.
[Reply]
Ghost 14:06 23rd May 2008
Beware... Anime Hitler!

Okay, perhaps a little to freaky

http://pockypal.deviantart.com/art/D...Pferd-64015228

http://pockypal.deviantart.com/art/I...-dude-54658351

http://pockypal.deviantart.com/art/T...elper-58568624

I so much hope that this is just a joke.

(no, I didn't draw this)
[Reply]
Buleste 15:15 23rd May 2008
It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5 6
Up