Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: GTA beater????
Buleste 16:00 19th May 2008
Could this be the game to beat GTAIV?? Bus Simulator 2008. Speak a foreign language, grunt at passengers, watch passengers being assaulted by chavs whilst you sit behind your glass screen, clean up vomit after a Friday/Saturday night and all other such things are not included in what could well be the most pointless game/simulator of all time.
[Reply]
Harrison 16:04 19th May 2008
It's like Crazy Taxi, but without the will to live!
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 16:05 19th May 2008
I see that it's a german game, usually the japanese are quite addicted to such simulations. I know that I once had a train simulation similar to this one, and those games sell very well in Japan.
[Reply]
Buleste 16:28 19th May 2008
In a bid to liven up the game they are thinking of adding a patch to allow you to watch the grass grow in real time.

Scarily enough i've found another similar game here.
[Reply]
Harrison 16:38 19th May 2008
I'm surprised none of these have been made my Microsoft!

Just wait for the official expansion pack! Graffiti cleaner! Where you get to clean the graffiti from your bus using a series of endorsed cleaning products.
[Reply]
Buleste 16:51 19th May 2008
And then the Gum Busters expansion pack
[Reply]
Teho 17:05 19th May 2008
I actually allready knew of this. There's this guy on a norwegian gaming messageboard that is nuts about buses. I mean really crazy about them. He won't stop posting about these sims and how much he's looking forward to upcoming ones and features he'd like to see et cetera. Kept ranting about there not being a bus submission in the GTA games. He loved driving the buses around in them but hated that people wasn't getting on and off. He's the kind of guy you back away from slowly after the first couple of sentences of conversation, and then walk in a wide arc around from then on. Just unfathomably hung up on buses. Scary, actually.
[Reply]
Harrison 21:05 19th May 2008
I bet he gets on well with train enthusiasts!
[Reply]
Submeg 21:47 19th May 2008
Originally Posted by Harrison:
I bet he gets on well with train enthusiasts!
Wouldn't they be mortal enemies though? If you're not getting on a bus, you're getting on a train....
[Reply]
Harrison 22:15 19th May 2008
Buses take people to train stations!
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up