• View Poll Results

1 2 3 4
    Thread: Which browser?
    TiredOfLife 15:48 19th March 2008
    I use 4.0 as my main OS.
    Only boot into 3.9 for gaming.
    [Reply]
    Zetr0 22:26 6th May 2008
    I kinda use a variety here as each system seems to have levels of peculiarites...

for instance, i use NN on my laptop, but Opera on the Media PC, Dev Box, I use FF on my linux Boxe's and Explora on my Dell Dev box,

imma just a browser slut i supose... or i could be Browser Indecisive ?
    [Reply]
    Castelle 23:05 17th May 2008
    I use Safari cos I'm a Mac user !!!

Don't ban me Harrison!!!

OK I'M A MIGGY USER TOO !!!!

How's that for loyalty !!!
    [Reply]
    my_lo 18:14 21st June 2008
    I tried Opera and found it nice but i use firefox at the office so i use it too at home and i use foxmarks to syncronize my bookmarks...
    [Reply]
    woody.cool 15:13 5th December 2008
    I almost always use Firefox, I will NEVER use IE unless I'm forced to, or the world depends on it. I hate IE with a vengence. It's terrible.
    I sometimes use AWeb, or even IBrowse on miggy.
    [Reply]
    Bloodwych 10:29 6th December 2008
    Opera is a very nice browser but lacks third party addons; Chrome is just the evil Google monopoly machine trying to convert everyone to their online applications; IE is too integrated with the OS, so Firefox for me.

Love it. Plus it comes in the Ubuntu linux package too. It's just the third party addons that I can't give up. They're soooo useful.

For instance, my parents use an old Laptop (PIII 800) as all they do is surf the web and check emails. Flash adverts were slowing down the browser, but it was Firefox. So, one visit to addons, and all flash adverts disabled unless you click on them first. Problem solved.

I can nearly always find a solution to my browsing requirements with Firefox.
    [Reply]
    Stephen Coates 14:08 6th December 2008
    Opera is still working nicely here.

Since I last posted in here, I have used IE7, both at school and college.

College decided it would be a good idea to get rid of roaming profiles and to introduce IE7 at the same time. Luckily some of the computers have firefox on and these seem to have updated to the latest 3 version which seems to work fine and better than IE.

I did try and install Opera on a college machine but it didn't work.
    [Reply]
    TiredOfLife 20:19 10th December 2008
    Have started to use OWB a lot more.
    Still missing important features but it renders CSS porperly and at a decent speed.
    Sputnik should be out shortly so will give that a go as well.
    [Reply]
    Tags:Array
    1 2 3 4
    Up