Merging Post Counts?
  • View Poll Results

1 2 3 4
    Thread: Our old join date?
    Demon Cleaner 13:38 20th May 2008
    Originally Posted by Submeg:
    I think post counts should be the same
    Yes, same here.

As I see, I joined 1 day after Harrison.
    [Reply]
    Harrison 13:41 20th May 2008
    And that was only because I spend the first day setting the forum up, then the second day the invites for everyone else to join were made.

I bet some of you hadn't realised you had been on here so many years!
    [Reply]
    Harrison 13:43 20th May 2008
    OK, I've now added a poll to this thread to see what everyone thinks about the post counts. Keeping the old forum and current forum post counts separate, or merging them together to create a grand total for both boards.
    [Reply]
    Stephen Coates 14:39 20th May 2008
    I'm not really bothered. I think it would be better to keep the old post counts on the old forum, as thats where the old posts are. But I'm not really bothered if my old post count gets added to this one.
    [Reply]
    Harrison 15:05 20th May 2008
    OK. Seems everyone is happy to keep the old post counts on the old forum. That's good as I thought the same.
    [Reply]
    Teho 15:39 20th May 2008
    Almost five and a half years allready. Time flies, that's for sure.

And as we can see, it's only the true elite that has been here since 2002.
    [Reply]
    AlexJ 15:42 20th May 2008
    Originally Posted by Teho:
    The GameFAQs outcasts?
    [Reply]
    Stephen Coates 15:59 20th May 2008
    Originally Posted by Teho:
    Almost five and a half years allready. Time flies, that's for sure.

If I remember rightly I was here in 2002, but just not a member of the forum. Unfortunately I don't think I have all my emails from 2002 so can't check.

I see the GameFAQs forums is very empty. I do check it every year or so and currently there is only one topic. I have seen it busier than that.
    [Reply]
    Harrison 16:24 20th May 2008
    I drop into the old GameFAQ Amiga forum from time to time, but being a US site it is hardly ever visited by real Amiga fans. More often it gets the odd kiddie trying to make a joke of asking "what is Amiga?" or the others claiming they own the Amiga forum because they found it first. Very immature.
    [Reply]
    Harrison 16:26 20th May 2008
    Originally Posted by Stephen Coates:
    If I remember rightly I was here in 2002, but just not a member of the forum. Unfortunately I don't think I have all my emails from 2002 so can't check.
    I seem to remember you contacted me directly via email from the old classicamiga website to ask some questions about how to find some files. That was probably in 2002.
    [Reply]
    Tags:Array
    1 2 3 4
    Up