Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
3 4 5 6 7
Thread: POTM finally up to date
Buleste 09:07 14th August 2008
@Submeg
Unfortunatly being Australian means your just not funny or incitefull so you have no hope in hell. It's not your fault it's because your country has so much sun, beautiful beaches and your wildlife is either deadly or wierd you don't have any need to be funny. Unless V85 and I finally realise how much we love each other and elope to the Carribean to get married and the rest of the members of the site are struck down with RSI you're going to fell shame for a loooooonnnnnnnngggggggggg time.
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 10:03 14th August 2008
Originally Posted by Teho:
I prefer danish beers, Carlsberg is very good
No it isn't.

No clever comments or witty remarks, just the facts.

For good lagers, you can't beat Belgium and Czech ales.
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 15:39 14th August 2008
Originally Posted by Buleste:
@Submeg
Unfortunatly being Australian means your just not funny or incitefull so you have no hope in hell. It's not your fault it's because your country has so much sun, beautiful beaches and your wildlife is either deadly or wierd you don't have any need to be funny. Unless V85 and I finally realise how much we love each other and elope to the Carribean to get married and the rest of the members of the site are struck down with RSI you're going to fell shame for a loooooonnnnnnnngggggggggg time.

Is that a proposal???
[Reply]
Submeg 22:27 14th August 2008
Originally Posted by v85rawdeal:
@Submeg

Is that a proposal???
I was gonna say something, but looks like I was beaten to the punch!
[Reply]
Harrison 22:59 14th August 2008
Originally Posted by v85rawdeal:
@Submeg

Is that a proposal???
You look shocked, but... not said NO yet, so.... still considering the proposal?

[Reply]
Buleste 08:20 15th August 2008
Submegs goto win POTM first!!!!
[Reply]
Submeg 10:35 16th August 2008
Submegs goto win POTM first!!!!
Haha, see it's in writing now!
[Reply]
Tags:Array
3 4 5 6 7
Up