Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Thread: POTM finally up to date
Harrison 10:15 6th August 2008
Give me a nice large bottle of Cobra. Much nicer.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 10:20 6th August 2008
I sometimes drink Cobra when I'm going to the indian restaurant here near my workplace. They have Cobra and Kingfisher.
[Reply]
Buleste 10:25 6th August 2008
I prefer a Real Ale. Any of the Whim Ales are good.
[Reply]
Harrison 10:36 6th August 2008
I've never liked real ale that much. Sometimes like some of the strange named ones like Speckled Hen, but I don't normally go for that.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 10:41 6th August 2008
No ale fan either
[Reply]
Buleste 10:41 6th August 2008
Speckled Hen is good. Always remember drink Theakstones Old Peculier at the end of the night or else your night is going to be very very very surreal.
[Reply]
my_lo 10:56 6th August 2008
Normally, i'm more of a wine drinker (red italian wine) but i also like a lot belgian beers like Orval, Duvel, Cuvée des trolls and Grimbergen. But mostly, when we go out for a drink we go to an Irish pub and i usually drink "Murphy's red".

Originally Posted by :
belgium beer? I am a big fan of Kriek, but the one from Bellevue, the others are too sweet. I also like the traditional Lambic.

Btw, I like a lot of Belgium beers, I also drink Trappistes sometimes, and visited Achouffe 2 times for their Chouffe beer and Patachouffe cheese
I love beer and cheese (that explains the bump under my tshirt lol) but i never visited Achouffe, is great there? BTW, do you live in Belgium?
[Reply]
J T 11:28 6th August 2008
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
I sometimes drink Cobra when I'm going to the indian restaurant here near my workplace. They have Cobra and Kingfisher.
Mmm, those are good ones. At the moment I'm quite enjoing the Brazilian lager Brahma (I think it's spelled that way). Not a big fan of real ale, I really only go for tue usual lagers and beers.
[Reply]
Buleste 11:32 6th August 2008
The problem with Real ales is finding a pub that knows how to keep and serve them and is not full of strange men filling out notebooks on all the different beers they've tried.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 11:35 6th August 2008
Originally Posted by my_lo:
I love beer and cheese (that explains the bump under my tshirt lol) but i never visited Achouffe, is great there? BTW, do you live in Belgium?
Achouffe is a nice and very small little town in the Ardennes. It only has some restaurants and some houses, and you can visit the brewery.

I'm from Luxembourg.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Up