Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Missing areas.
Buleste 17:52 14th May 2008
The staff discussion area seems to have vanished from the forum. Either that or i've lost my mind again.
[Reply]
burns flipper 20:13 14th May 2008
Maybe your mind is in the staff discussion area.

Did you see what I did there?
[Reply]
Buleste 21:12 14th May 2008
Possibly, either way i can't find it.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 21:44 14th May 2008
http://forum.classicamiga.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23
[Reply]
Harrison 00:33 15th May 2008
I noticed you were not being displayed as a Staff Member, and when I checked your account settings your account was showing you as being in the standard members group and not the staff members group. I've moved you back into the staff members group so hopefully you should be able to see the staff area again.

I'm not sure why you switched back to the standard membership group. Very odd. I will investigate further.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 06:52 15th May 2008
Originally Posted by Harrison:
I'm not sure why you switched back to the standard membership group. Very odd. I will investigate further.
Perhaps there IS a higher force..?
[Reply]
Submeg 07:29 15th May 2008
yikes!
[Reply]
Buleste 08:32 15th May 2008
Yoiu make one nasty comment about Harrison and he demotes you. What can you do? Now i've got to be nice to him again!
[Reply]
Harrison 11:39 15th May 2008

There is a way for a member to demote themselves out of a group via the usercp/Group Memberships panel. If a group isn't set as the member's primary usergroup they can select to leave that group.

I'm wondering if your staff membership was set as an additional group, rather than a primary one, and somehow you left the group.

But it is now set as your primary group so that can't happen now.
[Reply]
Buleste 11:49 15th May 2008
I'll be buggered if i know how i did that one. Does this mean i can stop being nice??
[MUMBLES] I hate this nice crap. If i have to carry on with this I'll have to go on another killing spree.[/MUMBLES]
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up