Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5 6
Thread: Coffee
TiredOfLife 13:08 12th May 2008
For bog standard instant, I usually have Nescafe Alta Rica or Blend 37.
Very rarely, I will get Gold Blend for a change.
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 12:44 13th May 2008
I think I will see about going to Marks and Spencers and seeing what kind of filter coffees they offer. They ought to have some really nice ones for sale as they certainly have nice coffees in the cafe.

Other than that, i will have a look in waitrose.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 19:03 13th May 2008
@Teho

Originally Posted by :
No idea if you can get Friele in England, but if you can, try it. Best coffee in the world.
You are right about that, Teho. Nothing beats a cup of Friele in the morning (and during the rest of the day)!

Hey Steve, if you want to try out Friele coffee from Norway I can send you a bag or two. Give me a sign if you are interested.
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 19:36 13th May 2008
OK. I will have a look in the supermarket next week and see if they do it here. Otherwise you can send me some. Thanks
[Reply]
Puni/Void 19:37 13th May 2008
No problem, mate.
[Reply]
Buleste 20:23 13th May 2008
Just googled Friele coffee (Made sure google didn't get it mixed up with Anna Friel) and it looks like it's a Scandanavian thing that you can't get in Britain. Shame really being as we have to put up with Ikea.
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 22:41 13th May 2008
Originally Posted by Buleste:
Just googled Friele coffee (Made sure google didn't get it mixed up with Anna Friel) and it looks like it's a Scandanavian thing that you can't get in Britain. Shame really being as we have to put up with Ikea.
What's the big concern?
Not afraid of the ladies are you?
[Reply]
Buleste 09:08 14th May 2008
Originally Posted by TiredOfLife:
Originally Posted by Buleste:
What's the big concern?
Not afraid of the ladies are you?
Now that Sex and the City is out at the Cinema? You bet i am.
[Reply]
Bloodwych 18:36 14th May 2008
I'm a tea drinker as a general rule, but the occasional coffee goes down well. Brand I'm not too fussy, willing to try all.

I agree that real coffee is the best however, but going back to instant I have a question:

Milk first or after?

I always put instant coffee in first, then add milk, then add hot water. Tastes much nicer than the granules, hot water and finally milk.

Or, for that extra special instant coffee experience - half milk, half water in a mug, microwave full power for a couple of minutes then add the instant coffee! Watch it froth over the top of the mug and taste the difference!
[Reply]
Zetr0 18:41 14th May 2008
Now that sounds fun... and like a latte
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5 6
Up