Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Thread: Classicamiga t-shirt created !!!
v85rawdeal 18:17 27th May 2008
Originally Posted by Buleste:
Originally Posted by Submeg:
Yea, he's my ho.
Are you trying to tell us something about your sexuality?????

I shall refrain from making ANY comments refering to uphill gardening with that 'ho'.
[Reply]
Buleste 20:26 27th May 2008
The gardening implement is spealt Hoe or are on about a different type of gardening.
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 21:10 27th May 2008
I plead the 5th, on the basis that I live in Portsmouth and it's a naval town...
[Reply]
Puni/Void 19:07 28th May 2009
Originally Posted by Harrison:
I'm going to be exploring some avenues on how we can supply T-shirts to our CA designs.

http://www.cafepress.com/ is a very popular site that can print clothing and other products such as mugs to order. I don't know about you but I would love a CA mug.

I will be experimenting on their site to see what the prices are like. It will obviously not be as cheap as Tiago could get them for, but I think the print quality could be better. Although I'm not yet sure on logo placement limitations. We might be restricted to single front and back placement.
Any news on the t-shirts? Would be great for the summer.
[Reply]
Harrison 22:53 28th May 2009
Someone on Amibay made the main members a limited run of T-Shirts for a recent show some attended. He made me one too, although I couldn't attend the show. Each T-Shirt was unique because it has our own Avatar and username on it. Quite cool.

He managed to charged just £10 per T-Shirt and they are good quality T-Shirts and dye printed, rather than transfer printed, so much nicer.

Maybe he could help us with a CA T-Shirt in the future. I will ask him when I have more time.
[Reply]
Tiago 13:23 29th May 2009
That would be cool !!!
[Reply]
Puni/Void 14:35 29th May 2009
Originally Posted by Harrison:
Someone on Amibay made the main members a limited run of T-Shirts for a recent show some attended. He made me one too, although I couldn't attend the show. Each T-Shirt was unique because it has our own Avatar and username on it. Quite cool.

He managed to charged just £10 per T-Shirt and they are good quality T-Shirts and dye printed, rather than transfer printed, so much nicer.

Maybe he could help us with a CA T-Shirt in the future. I will ask him when I have more time.
10£ per t-shirt? That's not a bad price. Would be great if you could make a deal through this guy.

I've seen that there are some services on the Internet that can do the same job. One in Norway charges (after what I saw today) about 5-6£ per shirt. I don't know if the quality is great, but it is at least not very expensive. Shall I check it up?
[Reply]
Harrison 15:43 29th May 2009
Definitely. It would be cool to have a few designs setup on an online T-shirt printing store so that anyone can order one as and when needed.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 13:49 30th May 2009
Ok, I'll see what I can do. I'll post here when I know some more.

Hmm.. I was trying to find Tiago's old design (as it was excellent), but it seems to have disappeared from the thread. Do you still have the design prototype Tiago?

If the prototype is gone forever, does anyone have some suggestions or wishes for the design? Which pictures and logos do you want?
[Reply]
Tiago 10:46 31st May 2009
I still have the images, and my tshirt:

The images i used, were normal logos of CA, Commodore and workbench, but my friend did vectors from them,
to use with the cutting machine, he cut the letters/logos and hot glue them... something like this....
[Reply]
Tags:Array
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Up