Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Thread: Classicamiga t-shirt created !!!
J T 16:08 21st May 2008
Could the shoulder text not be removed/moved elsewhere/changed another way?

Like, stretched over the beer guts or moobs yous must all have with your large sizes *runs, but not particularly fast, it's not like you lot'll catch me anyway*
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 16:33 21st May 2008
@Tiago

Shame mate but a great idea all the same.
Well done for having a go and trying to get it off the ground
Defo seems to have got the ball rolling if nothing else.

[Reply]
Harrison 10:19 23rd May 2008
I'm going to be exploring some avenues on how we can supply T-shirts to our CA designs.

http://www.cafepress.com/ is a very popular site that can print clothing and other products such as mugs to order. I don't know about you but I would love a CA mug.

I will be experimenting on their site to see what the prices are like. It will obviously not be as cheap as Tiago could get them for, but I think the print quality could be better. Although I'm not yet sure on logo placement limitations. We might be restricted to single front and back placement.
[Reply]
Buleste 10:39 23rd May 2008
I thought v85 was our CA mug.
[Reply]
J T 15:19 23rd May 2008
Originally Posted by Buleste:
Well, you do seem to always have your lips round him, swallowing back the content therein
[Reply]
Buleste 15:28 23rd May 2008
Originally Posted by J T:
Well, you do seem to always have your lips round him, swallowing back the content therein
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 15:31 23rd May 2008
Originally Posted by J T:

While Buleste is concentrating on putting the boot in on v85, JT steals in and stabs him in the back.
The classic three way fight.
Now to decide who is the good, the bad and the ugly.
Anyone want to start a poll?

[Reply]
Buleste 15:50 23rd May 2008
I want to be the bad but i know i'll be labled the ugly so it's a forgone conclusion.
[Reply]
Submeg 10:11 24th May 2008
I shall be known as Hector.
[Reply]
Buleste 10:23 24th May 2008
Originally Posted by Submeg:
I shall be known as Hector.
You are known as [censored] by the rest of us.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Up