Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Thread: Classicamiga t-shirt created !!!
Harrison 10:58 15th May 2008
Will he be able to continue printing T-Shirts per order in the future? If so then I will add an advert on the main site offering these T-Shirts for sale.

Otherwise we could explore some of the online print to order t-shirt printing services which are available for future orders.
[Reply]
Tiago 12:20 15th May 2008
Yes he will be able tu keep printing.
Even if from now on it's just one single t-shirt
[Reply]
Tiago 17:18 15th May 2008
But wait Harrison, do not put yet on main site, let me put the image with the sizes, lets see if i have time today to upload it.
[Reply]
AlexJ 22:12 15th May 2008
Originally Posted by Harrison:
Will he be able to continue printing T-Shirts per order in the future? If so then I will add an advert on the main site offering these T-Shirts for sale.

Otherwise we could explore some of the online print to order t-shirt printing services which are available for future orders.
Bloody thieving commercial money-grabbing profiteering main site that is... Another chance to screw the retrogaming fanbase as you build your classicamiga commercial empire eh?
[Reply]
Zetr0 23:47 15th May 2008
Damn it.... I knew it..... and not once have I been invited up to the hamptons.....

hmmm de'ja'vu.....

damn...now i have some French disease / cold flu thingy
[Reply]
Submeg 23:58 15th May 2008
I actually thought it was a chicken dish? I had it last night. Tasted strangely like chicken...

de'ja'vu maybe??

perhaps.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 06:58 16th May 2008
Originally Posted by Submeg:
I actually thought it was a chicken dish? I had it last night. Tasted strangely like chicken...
That reminds me something.

[Reply]
Buleste 07:17 16th May 2008
It was pheasant, you pheasant plucker!!!
[Reply]
Submeg 08:34 16th May 2008
Do you a lisssssssp?

Sir, please stop spiting on me.
[Reply]
Tiago 20:47 16th May 2008
Here are the mesures in centimeters. I test it on my t-shirt, an is correct

[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Up