Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5 6
Thread: Classicamiga t-shirt created !!!
Submeg 21:53 10th May 2008
Awesome, 2 for me (the classicamiga ones) but hmm what are the sizes? cause I just looked at my tshirts, some I have are M, some L and some XL but there are all the same sort of size! very annoying!
[Reply]
Tiago 01:49 11th May 2008
1 for Buleste (L)
1 for Zetro (XXL)
2 for PG (L)
2 for teho (L)
1 for Sarek2k (XL)
2 for Submeg (to decide)

Submeg: I will ask for the sizes in cm or inches so you can decide.
I hope in the beginning of this week have some answers
[Reply]
Submeg 03:42 11th May 2008
CM would be good!
[Reply]
Buleste 14:55 11th May 2008
@Submeg.
The photos are of the front and back of the T-shirt so they are all the same CA T-shirt, just they have Kick 1.3 on the back. (As long as it's not Kick Me who cares).
[Reply]
Submeg 22:25 11th May 2008
Ahhh right now Im with ya.....I'm a bit slow!!
[Reply]
J T 10:08 12th May 2008
Woah, cool! Put me down for a medium....

I used to have a sweatshirt with a commodore logo on the front, it was awesome.
[Reply]
Tiago 12:11 12th May 2008
So far:
1 for Buleste (L)
1 for Zetro (XXL)
2 for PG (L)
2 for teho (L)
1 for Sarek2k (XL)
2 for Submeg (to decide)
1 for J T (M)

I have a picture with t-shirt sizes so you all can confirm it, i will try to upload today or tomorrow.
[Reply]
Harrison 13:17 12th May 2008
Great work on the T-Shirt. It put a big smile on my face when Tiago first emailed me the images of the T-Shirt after it was made. And it is also great to see so many wanting one. Put me down for 2 as well please. I will let you know which size once you post the t-shirt size picture.

Also once we have a t-shirt sizes picture I will post an article on the main site to show off the t-shirt in case anyone else would like to buy one as well.

I see we are already up to 10 t-shirts.

Now the big question. Who is going to volunteer to model one for the site? Or more preferred, if you know any hot women...
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 13:23 12th May 2008
They look the dogs nads.
Put me down for a XXL please.
Cheers.

Originally Posted by Harrison:
Great work on the T-Shirt. It put a big smile on my face when Tiago first emailed me the images of the T-Shirt after it was made. And it is also great to see so many wanting one. Put me down for 2 as well please. I will let you know which size once you post the t-shirt size picture.

Also once we have a t-shirt sizes picture I will post an article on the main site to show off the t-shirt in case anyone else would like to buy one as well.

I see we are already up to 10 t-shirts.

Now the big question. Who is going to volunteer to model one for the site? Or more preferred, if you know any hot women...
I know plenty of hot women.
Don't fancy my chances of getting them to wear "Nerdy IT clothes" though.
[Reply]
Buleste 13:25 12th May 2008
Do NOT let the XL's and XXL's model the T-shirts as thats just going to further the stereotypes.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5 6
Up