Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
6 7 8 9 10 11
Thread: Classicamiga t-shirt created !!!
Harrison 16:04 1st June 2009
That T-Shirt does still look good, but wasn't there a problem with the finished T-Shirt?
[Reply]
Tiago 22:58 1st June 2009
Yes it looks great, but after 2 washes the letters on sleave start to came out a bit, not to much but a bit. I use that t-shirt a lot, and i must tell you that it makes a lot of sucess :-)
but i guess the quality is not the best. Maybe i used it +/- 15 times so far, so 15 times in washing machine, only the sleave letters came out a bit.... you can read AmIGA, the m is a bit smaller now.... but i love it !! front and back parts are good, but i could not sell it knowing that the letters would came out a bit.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 14:13 2nd June 2009
Originally Posted by Tiago:
Yes it looks great, but after 2 washes the letters on sleave start to came out a bit, not to much but a bit. I use that t-shirt a lot, and i must tell you that it makes a lot of sucess :-)
but i guess the quality is not the best. Maybe i used it +/- 15 times so far, so 15 times in washing machine, only the sleave letters came out a bit.... you can read AmIGA, the m is a bit smaller now.... but i love it !! front and back parts are good, but i could not sell it knowing that the letters would came out a bit.
Good to hear that wearing the t-shirt attracts some attention.

I'll see about downloading those logos you used. If you want, you could also send the logos to me, since they are prepeared for t-shirt use (size, colours etc). Thanks.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 15:08 2nd June 2009
Originally Posted by P G:
Yeah, but I guess basically nerd attention
[Reply]
Tiago 08:23 3rd June 2009

I'll see about downloading those logos you used. If you want, you could also send the logos to me, since they are prepeared for t-shirt use (size, colours etc). Thanks.

I'lll see if my friend still have the image vectors.

Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
Yeah, but I guess basically nerd attention
Yes some nerds... but also some "normal" people
I attend a computer show some months ago very near the "Hotel Palacio" remember?
And a lot of people comment about the t-shirt, people that had Amigas back in the days, lots of different reactions, pleople with more then 30 years old, recognize but i had a lot of kids (bellow 20) that were like: "Amiga? what is that?" So you have a "girlfriend website?"
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 12:30 3rd June 2009
Yes some nerds... but also some "normal" people
I attend a computer show some months ago very near the "Hotel Palacio" remember?
I never will forget that, never been again in such a nice hotel in my life
[Reply]
Harrison 12:46 3rd June 2009
Either of you got a link to the website for that hotel? Since you both mentioned it I've been interested in seeing what it looks like.
[Reply]
Tiago 12:52 3rd June 2009
Originally Posted by Harrison:
Either of you got a link to the website for that hotel? Since you both mentioned it I've been interested in seeing what it looks like.
here it is:
http://www.palacioestorilhotel.com

I can give you something not so expensive if any of you would like to visit PT

you can find hotels for 40 euros a day for 2 persons like the Ibis or similars.
[Reply]
Harrison 14:57 3rd June 2009
Looks very nice from the pictures.

Standard rooms starting at £278 per night is definitely very expensive, but their best rate deals at £148 a night is about level with the best hotels near Chichester in the UK. The Goodwood Park hotel I stayed at on my wedding night was £176 for the one night for example.

Still, it is much more than I would be prepared to pay for a room normally.
[Reply]
Tiago 12:51 4th June 2009
Originally Posted by Harrison:
Looks very nice from the pictures.

Standard rooms starting at £278 per night is definitely very expensive, but their best rate deals at £148 a night is about level with the best hotels near Chichester in the UK. The Goodwood Park hotel I stayed at on my wedding night was £176 for the one night for example.

Still, it is much more than I would be prepared to pay for a room normally.
Yes, it's not cheap,
but if you want i can get you a +/- 40/45 euros a day hotel/residence.
If you put +/- 80 euros (maximum) to the air trip from uk to PT you could have a 1 week hollyday for you and your wife for (45*7) + (80*2) = 475 euros for 2 persons for 1 week.... a far price i think... and you can do a very nice meal for less then 10 euros a person... (food is great )
[Reply]
Tags:Array
6 7 8 9 10 11
Up