Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Games you get back too
Harrison 07:45 8th May 2008
Originally Posted by Ghost:
What's wrong with the PC version?
It's not on the Amiga!

The Amiga version was the original version, the PC version is just a port, ported over by Audio Visual Magic Ltd a year later.
[Reply]
Buleste 09:38 8th May 2008
Plus most ports tend too losr something in the translation, usually gameplay.
[Reply]
Harrison 09:59 8th May 2008
They did attempt to "upgrade" the graphics for the PC version, running it in a 256 colour mode with smoother graphics on the land, trees etc... but I much prefer the visual look of the Amiga version. The PC graphics look more smudged than smooth.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 19:40 8th May 2008
@Sarek

Originally Posted by :
I play Command & Conquer Zero hour loads (with mods currently playing with bengs laser/demo/nuke general mod) i also quite often revisit Warcraft 1.
Wow! Not often one sees a C&C Zero Hour player around these days. I've played Generals for years and I still love it. Have spent way too many hours Online in multiplayer mode. Did you, or maybe you still do, play Online? If yes, then I would be very interested in a match.
[Reply]
sarek2k 23:03 8th May 2008
Originally Posted by :
Wow! Not often one sees a C&C Zero Hour player around these days. I've played Generals for years and I still love it. Have spent way too many hours Online in multiplayer mode. Did you, or maybe you still do, play Online? If yes, then I would be very interested in a match.
@P G sorry m8 i don't play online in any games prefer solo by now you'll of got my pm regarding my interent going off for a while so that ****s things even further.

prefer Genrals/Zh any day to cnc3/kanes wrath etc. i do suggest you check out bengs mods here http://www.cncmaps.com
you even get a tardis to teleport stuff around
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up