Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Have I Got News For You
Harrison 12:30 2nd May 2008
Well... I wouldn't want to miss the best program on TV now would I!
[Reply]
Buleste 12:40 2nd May 2008
Has it started yet????
[Reply]
Harrison 12:42 2nd May 2008
It will be in 3 minutes!
[Reply]
Sharingan 13:56 2nd May 2008
Harrison watches soap operas?

The world is coming to an end!
[Reply]
Harrison 14:28 2nd May 2008
Only the one soap opera. I draw the line at benign evening drivel!
[Reply]
Buleste 14:51 2nd May 2008
Originally Posted by Harrison:
Only the one soap opera. I draw the line at benign evening drivel!
However he loves benign afternoon drivel!!!
[Reply]
Harrison 14:56 2nd May 2008
I've drawn the conclusion that TV programs in the daytime are more intellectual than those on at "prime time" in the evening when the working classes are at home vegetating in front of their TV screens for the whole evening.
[Reply]
Buleste 15:03 2nd May 2008
Depends on the Channel. ITV during the day time is mostly as mindless as it is during the nighttime. Ch4 does show things like Smallville and some classic films. BBC2 is BBC2, a cunning mixture of Educational, Political, Sport (Usually the boring ones like Bowls, Darts and snooker) and mindless crap. BBC1 is all about homebuying and building in the morning and then soaps before the kids stuff in the afternoon. The rest i don't know because we are a 4 channel household. However no grown man should admit to watching Neighbours. It's worse than admiting you're a transvestite.
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 15:42 3rd May 2008
THere is only one show on ITV i make it my duty to watch and that is Dexter on a Wednesday night. It makes an easy night's viewing for me: 9 - Apprentice, 10 - Your Fired, 10:35 - Dexter. Then after that, probably a movie or (more likely now) some GTA.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up