Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5
Thread: First player review for GTA4
v85rawdeal 19:07 25th April 2008
may I just say that this is gonna be a very in-depth review, covering all the aspects of the game as I progress.

*Eagerly tears off wrapper*

Puts game in PS3, presses play (well, you know what I mean)

*SPOILER SPACE*

At first glance this game is... uh... gotta go, suffering withdrawal symptoms!!!

GENUINE Review coming very soon!!!
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 19:10 25th April 2008
Is it already out?
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 19:22 25th April 2008
Due out on Tuesdya, but my pre-order is express delivery which means I should get it tomorrow or Monday (YAY!!!)
[Reply]
Sharingan 14:57 28th April 2008
Just one more day, and the clubbing-to-death-of-elderly-people-with-baseball-bats can commence!
[Reply]
Buleste 15:06 28th April 2008
Originally Posted by Sharingan:
Just one more day, and the clubbing-to-death-of-elderly-people-with-baseball-bats can commence!
And they say gaming has a negative impact on people.
[Reply]
Harrison 15:34 28th April 2008
It keeps those with illegal intent indoors! Therefore it is good! If we didn't have GTA4 then think of all the muggings, murders, raps and illegal sex people would be committing! Therefore the developers should be commended!
[Reply]
J T 22:06 28th April 2008
Originally Posted by Harrison:
It keeps those with illegal intent indoors! Therefore it is good! If we didn't have GTA4 then think of all the muggings, murders, raps and illegal sex people would be committing! Therefore the developers should be commended!
God-damn Sugar Hill Gang and their crazy vocal flows.

Also, I'm wishing I had preordered GTA4, but I will have a look around and see if I can get it. Supermarkets are likely to be a good bet.
[Reply]
Submeg 22:40 28th April 2008
Yep I have heard its full of crazines...will be getting it soon
[Reply]
Harrison 23:50 28th April 2008
Originally Posted by J T:
Originally Posted by Harrison:
God-damn Sugar Hill Gang and their crazy vocal flows.
God damn it! One little typo and...

Actually... if it keeps rap music out of my listening range then it is even better than I had wished!
[Reply]
Submeg 03:03 29th April 2008
JUST BOUGHT IT!!!!
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5
Up