Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5 6
Thread: First player review for GTA4
TiredOfLife 17:07 29th April 2008
My principals wobbled a bit this morning.
Seen the xbox360 on sale for £160 and almost considered it so I can play the latest GTA.

Will seriously have to consider getting the PS3 now.
[Reply]
J T 10:34 1st May 2008
Originally Posted by TiredOfLife:
My principals wobbled a bit this morning.
Seen the xbox360 on sale for £160 and almost considered it so I can play the latest GTA.

Will seriously have to consider getting the PS3 now.
Don't get the Arcade! You will need a harddrive to get the most out of the 360 (which, incidentally, is a hell of a lot).
[Reply]
Harrison 11:14 1st May 2008
Definitely get a PS3 over an Xbox 360. The Xbox "exclusives" have all but dried up and the limitations of the system are now starting to be reached in terms of storage size for games. PS3 games are also now starting to show the hardware is more powerful. Plus if you haven't bought into either systems yet you won't have started to collect friends for that online community of either system.

There isn't anything wrong with the 360. It is just going to reach the end of its life before the PS3.

Plus look at the constant feature updates to the PS3.
[Reply]
toomanymikes 12:26 1st May 2008
I pciked up GTA 4 on Tuesday and all I can say is its great - if you have a 360 or PS3 then pick it up, you wont be dissapointed. I even got laid for the first time in a computer game when I was playing it last night - the best thing was my GF was sitting with me encouraging me to 'try my luck' just to see what happened!
[Reply]
Buleste 12:33 1st May 2008

[Reply]
Submeg 12:49 1st May 2008
Yep, the game is sweet. Haven't found a bad thing about it yet....oh actually I have, the stupid angles it picks when you are driving at times get annoying....it zooms in too much
[Reply]
toomanymikes 12:56 1st May 2008
Yeah, the camera could be better but its a far cry from the almost unplayable earlier versions, especially the on foot combat.
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 12:25 2nd May 2008
Originally Posted by toomanymikes:
I pciked up GTA 4 on Tuesday and all I can say is its great - if you have a 360 or PS3 then pick it up, you wont be dissapointed. I even got laid for the first time in a computer game when I was playing it last night - the best thing was my GF was sitting with me encouraging me to 'try my luck' just to see what happened!
I think she was trying to encourage you to put down the controller and switch off the machine.
[Reply]
Harrison 12:29 2nd May 2008
Yep, as in try your luck with HER!
[Reply]
Sharingan 13:40 2nd May 2008
Fook. The game is sold out everywhere.

As were all the GTAIV PS3 bundles. Looks like this game is not only shifting a lot of copies, it's also shifting a lot of consoles.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5 6
Up