Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5
Thread: These games are great, but.....
lolafg 05:10 14th May 2008
Hello ,

here is the Goal HD version : http://rapidshare.com/files/114760515/Goal.rar.html

Thanks in advance.
[Reply]
Harrison 09:35 14th May 2008
Looking at the files in the HD version it looks like it is working by having a file image of each of the original Goal disks, named Goal.disk1 and Goal.disk2 and then using a script called GoalHD to load and run the game.

In order to use this to get the other version of the game to run you would need to work out what format/file type these two disk images are in, then create a copy of the other version of the game's two disks in this format and swap them over.

I don't really have time to attempt to do this myself, but I hope you manage to work it out.
[Reply]
lolafg 14:18 15th May 2008
Hello Harrison,

I recived my sram card and Goal whdload works perfectly , I have been able to make the data and replays saves working !!
It is the Goal cup version , if you are interested i could upload it...
Say me !!
[Reply]
Harrison 14:57 15th May 2008
That's great news. Glad you finally got it to work.

Is the WHDLoad version included in the KGWHD download packs? If so then don't worry about uploading the version you have as I will already have a copy and everyone can easily grab one from the KGWHD site. If not then please do so it can be shared with everyone.
[Reply]
lolafg 15:17 15th May 2008
I don't know wich package it is , but what is sure is that now i have done working replays and data saves wich weren't working in all versions and i have added the French L1 2008 and Serie a 2008 in the first disk !!

this is the link for everyone :

http://rapidshare.com/files/115101038/Goal_whd.rar.html

Tell me what you think about it !!
[Reply]
Submeg 15:19 15th May 2008
hey just a quick thing lolafg,

I'm assuming that English isn't your first language. Buy when you type "say me" I think you're meaning to say "tell me"?

Just so you know Got a bit confused the first time
[Reply]
lolafg 15:21 15th May 2008
You are right english is not my first language...so i'll say now "tell me"
[Reply]
Submeg 15:31 15th May 2008
Hehe, nice nice.
[Reply]
Buleste 15:37 15th May 2008
An Australian giving English lessons????? Next thing you know they'll be funny!
[Reply]
Submeg 22:40 15th May 2008
Hey man, I achieved 19/20 in my year 12 English. I write a lot. So I say good day to you sir.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5
Up