Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3
Thread: Stop v85rawdeal
Harrison 16:51 11th April 2008
OK, I will send a mass PM to everyone (except Submeg) to give them a head start. Some how I have the feeling it won't help. Students just have so much time on their hands.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 17:14 11th April 2008
@Submeg

Originally Posted by :
Haha, whichever is fine with me, trying to crack some of P G's scores right now
I have a feeling I'll be spending some time in the Classicamiga arcade the coming week.
[Reply]
Sharingan 18:39 11th April 2008
Originally Posted by Harrison:
I might add some more games next week, to make things more interesting.
There HAS to be a genre that Submeg is not good at.
[Reply]
Submeg 23:05 13th April 2008
Originally Posted by Sharingan:
Originally Posted by Harrison:
I might add some more games next week, to make things more interesting.
There HAS to be a genre that Submeg is not good at.
Yep, sucking
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 07:05 14th April 2008
I can only congratulate v85 for his great posts, shame on all the others that aren't competent enough to write funny posts (just like myself)
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 17:51 14th April 2008
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
I can only congratulate v85 for his great posts, shame on all the others that aren't competent enough to write funny posts (just like myself)
Sorry?
Was there an arse kissing competition I wasn't aware off?

And as for this bloody spell checker, yes the word is ARSE not ASS, ok?
Learn to spell you anal retard before you attempt to correct me on mine , alright?

Oooohh, you underline the word arse one more time and I'm going to kick yours ok?

Right that's it, your for it now.
[Reply]
Buleste 17:56 14th April 2008
Harrison can we have an English spellchecker not an American one before TiredOfLife blows a fuse and lives up to his name?
[Reply]
Harrison 18:17 14th April 2008
I didn't know any of you still used the forum's built in spell checker. I tend to always use the one built into Firefox these days. I will double check for a UK spell checker dat file for you though.
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 18:57 14th April 2008
hmm. Spell checker. I think I tried to use it once. Unless that was Internet Explorer or Safair trying to correct my spelling (does IE7 have a spell checker?)

Although I continue to not use one for forum posts as my spelling is good and mistakes are usually due to typing errors which are easy to manually correct. I must have made about 10 in this post already. I really must do something about this. Either it's my fingers or this keyboard. Not sure which.
[Reply]
Harrison 22:06 14th April 2008
I can imagine you are someone who types faster than they can really keep up and so hits the wrong keys often. Am I right?
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3
Up