Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4
Thread: Hot on the trail of the ALIENS COLONIAL MARINES Technical Manual
Harrison 00:35 1st April 2008
If you want access to underground gamer just let me know and I will send you an invite. PM me with the email address you would like the invite sent to.
[Reply]
Buleste 09:37 1st April 2008
I have the pdf. Is there anyway of getting a 40mb file to you?
[Reply]
Harrison 09:49 1st April 2008
You can upload to the download ftp and then link to the file from the forum. If you need access (it's not the same as the main site upload ftp) then PM me and I will send you the details.
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 08:59 2nd April 2008
Just took a look at the auction, only the one bidder...

Could be tempted... That way I can actually have a go at running it with my RPG group!!!

Saves fighting over the one copy!
[Reply]
Harrison 10:15 2nd April 2008
I always remember the big arguments we used to get into over rules due to only one copy of an RPG and only one person (the GM) having read it! Some times we used to spend 30 minutes actually playing, followed by 3 hours of argument because one player thought it unfair that they died. Some people... very bad losers.
[Reply]
Buleste 10:55 2nd April 2008
You should have played Paranoia. The only RPG where you have 6 lives to start with and if you keep them by the end of 1 hour then the GM is doing something wrong.
[Reply]
Harrison 13:23 2nd April 2008
We did used to play Paranoia. Great RPG and we had a great GM too. He used to write programs on a BBC Master that we had to interact with during the game, plus other things such as OHPs. Was great fun. I don't think we ever managed to complete a full quest though.
[Reply]
Buleste 14:10 2nd April 2008
He was a good GM then. Are you the computers friend????
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 18:14 3rd April 2008
Oh well, didn't get it... Someone from the Netherlands got it... Mind you, I was about 3 minutes after the finish of the auction...

*THINKS* I wonder if the Dutchman who won was angry...
[Reply]
Buleste 20:24 3rd April 2008
Hopefully he was.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4
Up