Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4
Thread: Hot on the trail of the ALIENS COLONIAL MARINES Technical Manual
v85rawdeal 18:57 29th March 2008
I like to collect some of the more obscure (aka less popular) systems.

I also have:-

Big Eyes Small Mouth (A5 size) x 2
WWF Role-Playing System x 2
Disc-continuity Role Playing System
Dragondreams (correction - I listed it as Dragonrealms)

amongst others....

Which also includes tons of D&D (all editions), and I still get to play them, so it's all good!

Mind you, I am currently in the process of converting FF10 into an RPG system.
[Reply]
Buleste 19:18 29th March 2008
@v85
Have a look here for inspiration.

@zetr0
Although i started out on AD&D i never liked it that much always prefered MERP, COC, D6 Star Wars (I either have all as pdf or hardcopy) but i have a huge collection of RPG's in pdf format.
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 19:35 29th March 2008
In the words of James May...

Originally Posted by :
Oh Cock!

[Reply]
Buleste 20:25 29th March 2008
For those who liked the D6 Star Wars sytem then go here for some superb quality fanbooks.
[Reply]
Submeg 20:51 29th March 2008
Woa this is way too nerdy for me
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 20:53 29th March 2008
Come on in, the water's fine...
[Reply]
Buleste 21:08 29th March 2008
I havn't even got into the uses of a 30 sided dice yet.
[Reply]
Harrison 12:36 31st March 2008
If any of you are just want to look at the books without the need to own the originals, then underground gamer has a big section just for RPG torrents and they have loads of great stuff in there. Worth looking at. And even if you want the originals, you could use the PDFs to have a preview to see if the original is actually worth buying.
[Reply]
Buleste 12:44 31st March 2008
Or altenativly if you don't want to download a torrent ask me and i can point you in the direction of pdf's for most systems.
[Reply]
Ghost 21:33 31st March 2008
Harrison, could you perhaps help me with a torrent for the Alien RPG book?

I tried to sign up but that site has reached its maximum limit.

Edit:

I have found the book, a pretty interesting read but you can see that the site I shown earlier really has added to it, more details on various colonies, ships and more diverse weapons including human portable energy weapons.

I always disliked the fact that never any energy weapons were shown in the Alien future, while I can understand that 'slug slingers' are cheaper and perhaps more effective even today we are already working towards energy weapons.
Just make them more expensive and rare, but do not exclude because of some nagging 'traditionalist' fans, they can always play a game that don't include these.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4
Up