Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: Amiga "benchmark" software?
Fern 00:16 26th March 2008
Hey all. Do you guys know of any programs roughly equivalent to benchmark stuff for PCs? When I eventually get around to putting my A1200 system together I'd be really interested to have a "before and after" idea of performance comparing the standard bare-balls system with the modified one, in real numbers I can see and interpret

It's not THAT important on the grand scale of things but it would be interesting for me to keep track of how each modification boosts performance in different areas.
[Reply]
Harrison 02:44 26th March 2008
There are two main benchmarking tools for the Amiga.

SysInfo - This is useful for basic system information and benchmarking.

Download SysInfo from here.

AIBB - Amiga Intuition Based Benchmarking - This is the main Amiga benchmarking software you can use for this purpose. It has benchmark results for all standard Amiga models preloaded, so you can benchmark your own machine and then compare the results against the preloaded scores of other Amiga machines to see how your own compares.

Download AIBB from here.

You can also download lots of modules for AIBB to add support for different hardware variations from here.

[Reply]
Buleste 10:56 26th March 2008
Theres also Sysspeed from here and AMIgod for comparing you Amiga to Pegasos and emlated amigas here.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up