Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Changing times
Submeg 19:01 19th March 2008
For me that is! Seems that with the change in people in my life, I have reverted back to my old ways...but in the extreme! I used to get up at six everyday, no fail. Now, it seems that I am going to bed at 10:30ish and waking at 4! Seems I have programmed my body to only need six hours sleep a night. It's actually pretty good, I just finished a practical write up and I will be going for an hour walk in about half an hour. So much stuff you can do in the wee hours of the morning.

Ahh! Life is sweet.
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 19:27 19th March 2008
Thats true. I think first thing in the morning is a great time to get certain things done - if you have anything to do. When i go outside first thing in the morning, it is always nice and quiet.
[Reply]
Submeg 21:08 19th March 2008
But if you go out too early, there are always the freaks out there....
[Reply]
Harrison 23:08 19th March 2008
There is definitely a nice atmosphere early in the morning if you are out and about. Everyone else is yet to clutter up the world and the air feels fresh and new.

Sadly I'm not a morning person at all and hate getting up early. I would much rather stay up very late working on something or watching a film and go to bed as morning is approaching and then get up later in the day. But I always wish I had gone to bed earlier so I could then be up earlier in the day when that happens. But I keep doing it. Is just the way my body clock is programmed I suppose.
[Reply]
Submeg 23:24 19th March 2008
You can change it though. Start going to bed half an hour earlier than normal, then an hour and so on....eventually your body will adjust
[Reply]
Buleste 09:24 20th March 2008
That sort of works. I used to work till 6am so morning are the time i used to go to bed. I've now cut that time to about 1 or 2 am 10 years later.
[Reply]
Teho 10:23 20th March 2008
*yawn* Mornings? Such a thing really exists?

I'm not really wired for mornings either. I do get up pretty early because of work though, usually 5:30-6:00-ish if I work relatively nearby, 5:00 if I don't. In the weekends I'm usually uip by 8:00 or 9:00. But when being off work for extended periods such as holidays, I always end up not getting to bed before around 2 or 3 in the morning, and then sleeping in the next day. Not for any particular reason, it just ends up that way. So I guess I'm just not really a morning person.
[Reply]
Submeg 11:19 20th March 2008
I think saying your not a morning person is just a cover for lazy
[Reply]
Buleste 11:30 20th March 2008
Thats a lie!!!! Even before i became a lazy bastard i hated mornings. Scratch that i hate people who are cheerfull in the morning. In fact i will kill anyone who has the audacity to be cheerfull to me before 10 am.
[Reply]
Teho 12:00 20th March 2008
Originally Posted by :
I think saying your not a morning person is just a cover for lazy
Nah. If it was lazyness, I'd be getting to bed early as well as sleeping in.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up