Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Changing times
TiredOfLife 13:05 20th March 2008
Originally Posted by Submeg:
But if you go out too early, there are always the freaks out there....
I have always found the opposite.
If I haven't left work by 6:30 at night, I am having to dodge loads of wierdos.

I have always worked in an area within a fair size shopping centre.
It's like all the normal people know how to get the bus and train home after the shops have shut.
After 6:30, you are just left with the people who haven't worked out how that's done.

Originally Posted by Harrison:
T

Sadly I'm not a morning person at all and hate getting up early. I would much rather stay up very late working on something or watching a film and go to bed as morning is approaching and then get up later in the day. .
I'm like that myself although it doesn't actually bother me.

Originally Posted by Submeg:
You can change it though. Start going to bed half an hour earlier than normal, then an hour and so on....eventually your body will adjust
Sadly, that is not true for everyone.
I have tried it many time over the years for works reasons.
It just means I end up having less sleep.

Going to bed before I am ready just makes me more restless and I end up getting to sleep later than I would have, if I went to bed at my usual time.

Originally Posted by Buleste:
Thats a lie!!!! Even before i became a lazy bastard i hated mornings. Scratch that i hate people who are cheerfull in the morning. In fact i will kill anyone who has the audacity to be cheerfull to me before 10 am.
And if I was the judge in your case, I would let you off.
(As long as you didn't appear in court until after 10am.)
[Reply]
Submeg 20:40 20th March 2008
Buleste, you're lucky I don't live near you....I have to be cheerful at 7:30 when I get to work so I'm sure you would want to chop me up.
[Reply]
J T 18:18 25th March 2008
I'm not a morning person either, like Teho.

I am quite lazy, though.
[Reply]
Harrison 22:02 25th March 2008
I also hate morning people who are happy and jolly and over cheerful in the morning! I can definitely see Buleste's point of view. I hate getting up!
[Reply]
Submeg 01:48 26th March 2008
Oh waaaaa!
[Reply]
Harrison 01:51 26th March 2008
Equally morning people tend to be very grumpy people when it gets late at night. In contrast I can stay up as late as I like and not get tired or grumpy. Very handy for finishing sometime like a project or some work in general late into the night.
[Reply]
Submeg 03:57 26th March 2008
I guess I just shifted it forward a couple hours...I can stay up late but stuff it!
[Reply]
Buleste 10:05 26th March 2008
Kill all Morning people. People who are Chirpy must die. I want the entire world to be grumpy and miserable like me.
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 13:12 26th March 2008
I don't mind getting up... but IT does depend on how bad my beer-goggles were the night before!!!
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up