Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4
Thread: Which Amiga game(s) are you currently playing?
Harrison 01:05 2nd April 2012
Super Frog is definitely one of the best Platformers for the Amiga. I remember when it came out being hooked and playing it right through in a week. Amazing game with some great level design. You can definitely see a lot of Nintendo influences in it. Especially the levels with the bouncing around on the sprung buffers, and the levels with the swinging spiked balls reminded me a lot of a few different games. It also had really polished graphics.
[Reply]
Menace 15:42 2nd July 2012
I think i need to play Dungeon Master again as i remember basically saving in a bad place back in the day when my characters were weak and starving to death so this time i am going to be more careful where and when i save.
[Reply]
Harrison 00:37 3rd July 2012
I'm trying to think if I ever actually completed Dungeon Master. I remember exploring and completing all levels of the Dungeon, but finding the final battle quite hard work, and I can't remember if I won or not. I expect I did as I don't normally play a game to that extent and the quit right at the end.

I do also remember playing around with the PD released DM level editor. That was really cool as you could access the top down level maps and edit the level blocks to alter everything you wanted. Great fun.
[Reply]
rkauer 05:12 5th July 2012
Total Chaos AGA, some Cannon Fodder (new campaign) and lots of Thomas the Tank Engine games (my 5 years son choice*), plus Agony (his choice, too).

*He is a fan of Thomas, the tank engine. Guess what we did for his anniversary last Sunday? Will post a picture (he is using a red shirt)...
Attached: Caio5years.jpg (92.9 KB)
[Reply]
Harrison 11:02 5th July 2012
That looks great. My 8 week old Son is called Thomas so he has already got a Thomas the Tank Engine outfit and hat.

529444_10151914713015019_2104603460_n.jpg
[Reply]
Ghost 22:49 11th July 2012
Ah, I see a lifetime of ridicule ahead for him
He is not going to be happy that you named him after a train Harrison.

Anyway I have been playing the Chaos Engine again.
I know many regarding it as an Amiga classic and I am probably going to ruffle some people's feathers here (I think that is the expression) but to be honest, I find it rather boring now.

Perhaps I have enjoyed it more in the past just as I did with games like Alien Breed but when I play it now again I can't help loosing interest pretty quickly.

Rather a shame as I am still thinking of getting it for my Amiga games collection one day.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4
Up