Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4
Thread: Which Amiga game(s) are you currently playing?
Harrison 00:45 25th May 2011
Ruff 'n' Tumble was definitely a great game.
[Reply]
SamuraiCrow 16:21 25th May 2011
Total Chaos AGA is one of my all time favorites for the Amiga even if it does require 24 megs of fast RAM and an '030+. I'm kind of biased because I know the guy that wrote most of it. It runs a bit slow on UAE though since the program is too big to fit in the JIT cache. It's giftware so if you have something that is worth a registerred version, just email James Conwell about it at the email listed on the Aminet info page.

It doesn't seem to be listed on your database and I couldn't find a way to add it.
[Reply]
Menace 11:57 26th May 2011
Carrier Command,defeated the enemy carrier around 45mins into the game and now i have the wonderfull boring task of taking all the remaining islands on my own
[Reply]
SamuraiCrow 14:52 26th May 2011
@Menace

How do you defeat a carrier that plows across land? The computer cheats so much in that game that I quit playing it!
[Reply]
Menace 17:17 24th September 2011
Originally Posted by SamuraiCrow:
@Menace

How do you defeat a carrier that plows across land? The computer cheats so much in that game that I quit playing it!
It certainly appears that way especially when the carrier is not being drawn on screen it gets upto all sortsof tricks but when you know its attacking a near-by island there is a normal logic to its behavior,when you leave your current island it will attack it behind you as you leave,when you U-turn it and be on the correct side of the island you would expect as it arrives from the previous one.
By then i drive my carrier slowly towards his side and launch a wulrus in his direction,i have my mantas loaded with missiles and you just let rip on him with them,launching rockets at his rear (engine) and then ram,as your put your manta on course to ram Kamikaze style switch to the next manta (already on launch lift) and repeat...i actually killed him with the Wulrus though as he slowly tried to move away i shot him with remote controll missiles and he exploded into hundreds of polygons lol

Anyway having fun with IK+ and Nubulus at the moment
[Reply]
Harrison 15:48 26th September 2011
Having started playing around with the Android Amiga emulators I've having some fun with quite a few Amiga games again at the moment. Was playing some SWIV earlier. Great fun.
[Reply]
Phantom 16:18 26th September 2011
I bought a sealed copy of Legends of Valour - Book One.

It seems that I've returned to RPG again. RPG's are great for the cold winter nights.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 18:51 26th September 2011
Originally Posted by Phantom:
I bought a sealed copy of Legends of Valour - Book One.

It seems that I've returned to RPG again. RPG's are great for the cold winter nights.
Congratulations on purchasing Legends of Valour! I agree with you, RPG's are excellent games for the winter. Adventuregames are well suited as well.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 09:04 27th September 2011
I was playing Projectyle some days ago again, really love that game.
[Reply]
Harrison 12:57 27th September 2011
I've not played Projectyle in years. Will have to fire it up later.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4
Up