Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5 6
Thread: Pod Competition
TiredOfLife 22:25 8th February 2007
Should have something in place to ensure better screen grabs in future, very shortly.

Demon Cleaner 09:41 9th February 2007
Wow, big score I think I'll occupy the last rank in this competition. And your score is definitely the best so far, and if I'm right, the competition will end today.
Puni/Void 11:28 9th February 2007
Damn, that's a VERY good score. You beat mine with over 300.000 points. Will do my best to beat it though!
Submeg 11:36 9th February 2007
Huzzah for TiredOfLife!
Harrison 16:05 9th February 2007
@TiredofLife

I've converted the last image you posted into a jpg and changed it from an attachment into an image on the forum to make it easier to see.

This dropped the filesize down from 360K to 14K. Quite a difference you have to agree.

The competition will indeed be ending tonight at 10PM, so if anyone still wants to have a crack at entering a score get the images in quickly.

@everyone

I've now removed all attached images from this thread and changed them into embedded images in the actual posts. There are very good reason for this.

First it allows much easier viewing of the images directly from the thread.

Secondly some of the images attached were very large. Some of them were in BMP format and over 600KB in size. This is way too large! Each attachment on the forum gets stored in the forum database, so each of the images attached increases the database by quite a lot, which means when I do the daily forum database backups all these attachments are making the database backup files bigger and bigger.

There will be a slight change of submission rules from the start of the next competition. Please take a look at the competiton rules additions I have posted for these new rules. They mainly concern changes in how images need to be submitted to the site for the competitons.
TiredOfLife 10:46 10th February 2007
Thanks Harrison.
As stated earlier, I hope to have something place shortly to make screengrabs a lot easier.
Also means the picture won't go through the processes it does at the moment.
This should make the picture quality better and therefore ok to post as a jpeg.
Harrison 17:00 12th February 2007
Congratulations TiredOfLife on winning the first hiscore competition on the new forum.

I will be posting the final table of results later tonight along with the awards.
Puni/Void 22:06 12th February 2007
Congratulations with the victory, TiredOfLife. Well done!
TiredOfLife 17:30 13th February 2007
Cheers.
Not a bad start to the year.
Now if I could just get some hardware for OS4...
Demon Cleaner 18:28 13th February 2007
I made the table, as Harrison seems to be occupied:

RankNamePoints
1st
TiredOfLife
2nd
P G
3rd
Teho
4th
Harrison
5th