Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5 6
Thread: Pod Competition
TiredOfLife 19:38 30th January 2007
Sound.
I didn't like the way some of the buggers were looking at me.
Now I've got an excuse to sort them out.
Teho 17:20 1st February 2007
I've been away all week, so I'm glad to see this competition is still running. Was afraid someone would beat the score I posted on sunday and then I wouldn't get a chance to beat it before the competition was over.

As for what I think about this game; I see it as one of the many excellent little shooters that the Amiga spawned. Doesn't really stand out, but isn't bad either. it's quite enjoyable to have a few quick goes at, and is an excellent competition game because of that as PG mentioned.

Another in the same vein we could consider for a later competition is a shareware title called Creepy Crawlies. It's an excellent take on Centipede with a few twists and very enjoyable as well.
Harrison 23:45 1st February 2007
Sounds interesting. Any games that can be picked up and played quickly will be ideal for competitions. More so than games that require a lot of time dedicated to them as it will mean members with less time will still be able to take part.
TiredOfLife 19:24 3rd February 2007
Not had time until now

Puni/Void 12:09 4th February 2007
Ok, managed to get a new score. Here is the result. 745900.

TiredOfLife 13:39 4th February 2007
Hmm, just noticed this comp ended at ten on Friday.
Was under the impression that as it had been extended by a week, it wouldn't close until ten this coming Monday.
Harrison 00:00 5th February 2007
I will extend it till this coming Friday to give everyone a chance to try again for a better score.
rayzorblue 00:03 5th February 2007
woohoo that means i get a chance to play yesss
TiredOfLife 06:57 5th February 2007
Harrison, you are a gent.
Puni/Void 11:35 5th February 2007
Sounds good!
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5 6
Up