Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3
Thread: My cat died yesterday
Buleste 11:52 18th March 2008
Originally Posted by Ghost:
Buleste, I find it a bit difficult to respond to your first post, especially the philosophiocal part about "Moving on to bigger and better things".
While I could understand that in the context of a job or something like that, it gets a bit 'weird' when one speaks like that over living beings.
Sorry.
You misunderstand me. I wasn't telling you to move on to bigger and better things i was merely advising how i turned the death of my cat into a positive thing by realising that lifes too short to be moping around.

As for the anti social cats. I have one and as long as you show affection on his terms it's fine and eventually the bad behavior lessens.
[Reply]
Ghost 22:15 24th March 2008
Hello Harrison and Buleste,

Buleste

I guess I misread your response, for a while I was rather confused about what you were trying to say but yes, after a couple of days I decided to move on though I miss Twizzel a lot.

I started to look for another cat and tried to pick up things again I was busy with before this happened.

I had participated in a contest on the No Mutants Allowed forum, writing a different background and explanation of what the Brotherhood was doing on the US East Coast rather than the explanation Bethesda gave.

Well I didn't get a place amongst the winners but I was one of the runner ups.
The judges liked my story ideas a lot but it was somewhat confusing for them, the original text was at least six pages but because the word limit of the competition was 1200 words a lot of editing had to be done to fit that.

It definitely has inspired me of trying such things more often in the future.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 20:17 27th March 2008
@Ghost

Originally Posted by :
had participated in a contest on the No Mutants Allowed forum, writing a different background and explanation of what the Brotherhood was doing on the US East Coast rather than the explanation Bethesda gave.

Well I didn't get a place amongst the winners but I was one of the runner ups.
The judges liked my story ideas a lot but it was somewhat confusing for them, the original text was at least six pages but because the word limit of the competition was 1200 words a lot of editing had to be done to fit that.
Congratulations on a job well done. Being one of the runner ups is impressive and it shows that you've done some good writing. I can also understand that it can be difficult handling a limit on the amount of words one can use. When studying at uni, this was always a challenge. Anyway, keep up the good work!
[Reply]
Ghost 00:35 28th March 2008
Hello P G,

Thanks, I still have a lot to learn but this has definitely inspired me.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 08:26 28th March 2008
That's good to hear. Good luck with your future projects!

Have you looked into helping out the FanMade Fallout project by the way? I think they are searching for people who can contribute with writing dialogs and such.
[Reply]
Ghost 03:00 29th March 2008
Hello P G,

I know of Fan Made Fallout, I actually signed up for that a while ago.

But on the moment I need to get my life straight and become more productive on school as I am already running behind

I have looked up some help, I hope that will work out.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3
Up