Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: AmigaOne: Impressive prices!
Puni/Void 11:55 10th February 2008
I've been following a few auctions on AmigaOne's during the last months, as I've been interested in getting one. The prices, however, are way to high.

Here's one auction on ebay that ended on $(CA) 2,375. That's over £1200!! Here's a link to the auction: link

With such prices, I'll never get an AmigaOne, unless someone would like to give it to me freely.
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 12:02 10th February 2008
I have a favourite search set up on ebay for AmiaOnes and Blizzard PPCs. I've seen some of the high prices. I'm sure I've seen some cheaper than that though.
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 14:36 10th February 2008
I had been hoping that AmigaOnes had dropped off the radar a bit and could steal in and get one for a reasonable price.

Some hope.

I had watched that listing above in disbelief.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 13:15 6th April 2008
While browsing E-Bay the other day, I noticed that the prices for PPC turbo-cards are still high. The same goes for scandoublers which costs an insane amount of money considering what you get. Now I've heard that Invididual Computers will be releasing such a card (scandoubler) for the Amiga 1200 at the end of the month. This will probably affect the prices on such E-Bay items.
[Reply]
Harrison 13:36 7th April 2008
Will be great if they do get a new one out. But at what price?
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up