Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: Gaming gifts now available
Harrison 14:24 13th January 2007
Forum Gifts

The forum gifts have now been launched. Spend your forum points on some cool little video game icons for your profile.

You can purchase these gifts in the vBPlaza Give Gifts section. Spend you points on a wide variety of consoles and computer systems. Show these little icons in your profile and in your posts.

Once purchased, can edit your current collection and select which of your gifts you want everyone else to see.

When buying gifts you can send the gift to yourself or if you are feeling generous you can send them to any other member.

Have fun, and happy collecting! Lots more of these little icon gifts will be coming very soon.
[Reply]
J T 19:14 14th January 2007
Excellent, I spent most of my points on a DS and an N64

When do we get a Wii icon?

[Reply]
Harrison 10:48 15th January 2007
I will be adding a lot more icons this week. I've found it quite hard to find decent Wii and Xbox 360 icons so I may just make my own.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 14:16 15th January 2007
I've wanted an Amiga 600 for a long time now, so I decided to go for that machine in the shop. It is not a physical machine I can play around with, but at least it is a step forward in the right direction. Will you be adding a CD32, Amiga 1200 and an SVI Spectravideo in the future? Or perhaps an MSX2 and an Action Replay MKII?
[Reply]
Harrison 14:33 15th January 2007
I will see what I can do he he
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up