Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Poll: Which are your favourite James Bond theme tunes?
Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Which are your favourite James Bond theme tunes?
  • View Poll Results

1 2 3
    Thread: What is your favourite James Bond theme tune?
    Harrison 15:24 5th February 2008
    James Bond films have always been renowned for their great title theme tunes. But which is your favourites?

A very hard question I know, but everyone has a favourite Bond film, so what about the theme tunes? Which are your favourites? And do you have a favourite overall?
    [Reply]
    Buleste 15:32 5th February 2008
    Sorry but not a Bond fan so not a fan of the theme tunes although i do like John Barry's music usually.
    [Reply]
    Harrison 15:34 5th February 2008
    Not a Bond fan? You must have enjoyed some of them?
    [Reply]
    Buleste 15:42 5th February 2008
    Some of them are watchable but enjoy would be too strong a word. I would rather watch Bond films than say Titanic and Pearl Harbour but i would never go out of my way to watching one and i would never buy them on DVD.
    [Reply]
    Harrison 15:50 5th February 2008
    Oh well, everyone is different I suppose, and entitled to their own opinion. Even if some people are just plain wrong!

I love them and have the nice shiny metal boxed DVD collection of the lot. Great films in my view. And listening to my collection of James Bond theme tunes was what gave me the idea to create the poll.

I'm looking forward to the next film, Quantum of Solace. Should be great.
    [Reply]
    TiredOfLife 16:18 5th February 2008
    I got the shiny metal box collection for Xmas one year, top prezzy.

Watched Live and Let Die again on Sunday.

Couldn't give a favourite song, too many good ones.
    I bought the James Bond Theme albums a couple of years ago so have most of the above.

Will have to listen to it tonight, has been a while.
    [Reply]
    Buleste 16:24 5th February 2008
    Get the John Barry - The collection. 40 years in Film Music. You have several Bond themes along with Zulu, Ipcress Files, The Persuaders and many more.
    [Reply]
    TiredOfLife 16:39 5th February 2008
    Will have a look at that, cheers.
    [Reply]
    v85rawdeal 18:39 5th February 2008
    I went for We Have All The Time In The World, as it is a beautiful song, used in such a well-done sequence.
    [Reply]
    Demon Cleaner 18:39 5th February 2008
    Well Harrison, time to disappoint you from my side. I don't know all the themes, but I kinda like the Madonna song Die Another Day.
    [Reply]
    Tags:Array
    1 2 3
    Up