Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Grid by Nature - Fantastic 40KB intro
Demon Cleaner 13:49 16th January 2007
Yes, definetely, I like to see the old routines, and I also like the old typical sound and music.
[Reply]
Teho 14:29 16th January 2007
Good man! My feelings exactly. The A500 period of the scene was definitely the best times, with 1992 - 1993 being the best years of them all.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 11:20 21st January 2007
Teho wrote:

Originally Posted by :
Good man! My feelings exactly. The A500 period of the scene was definitely the best times, with 1992 - 1993 being the best years of them all.
Yeah, that was some great years. Don't forget 1994 though with Nexus 7 by Andromeda for example. One of the best demos ever made in my opinion.

I''ve taken the liberty to start adding a bit older demos to the main site now. Have put on Flower Power by Anarchy, Spasmolytic by Spaceballs and Total Destruction by Crionics amongs others. Hope these will fetch your interest. Flower Power is a true classic and is well worth watching. Will add some more older stuff from the late 80's and the beginning of the 90's soon.
[Reply]
LowercaseE 14:19 21st January 2007
I finally checked out that Grid demo and it was amazing! It really is mind boggling that it's only 40k??!?!? Checked out the others posted above too and they were great!
[Reply]
Puni/Void 20:36 21st January 2007
Yes, it is impressive what they can manage to cram into 40KB. It is also impressive to see all those 4KB intros. I mean, 4KB is nearly nothing, and yet they make such prods contain several effects in full 3D with textures. They often top this by including music as well, which makes it totally crazy. Who could believe it was possible to do so much with only 4KB or 40KB?
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up