Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3
Thread: A1200 Ultimate Quiz!
Graham Humphrey 23:00 4th February 2008
Ooh! Thanks. I was only joking mi- [no Graham, what are you doing? Shut up already!]

[Reply]
AlexJ 23:10 4th February 2008
Originally Posted by Harrison:
OK. For Q4 I've changed "on" to "in", for Q18 the spelling mistake, and for Q7 I assume you meant the capital H?

For Q16? was it the lowercase "ec"?
More trying to point out that some of the later questions answer the earlier ones, i.e. Q18 confirms there's a Lisa on the A1200 eliminating that from the choices in Q4. Q16 goes further by giving the model of the CPU, which happens to be Q7.
[Reply]
Harrison 23:17 4th February 2008
Yeah... that is generally how quizzes are structured. The smart person gains knowledge about some of the questions from other questions in the quiz. It's Zetr0's quiz though so best wait for him to comment as I only posted it, not create it.
[Reply]
Zetr0 07:28 5th February 2008
I am happy on how ever you might want to structure it / intergrate it ...

I have to admit, by question 20 i was running out of steam for question ideas to be honest LOL

I am glad some of you found it challenging though

I hope to do an A500 one too (perhaps with less spelly mistakes )
[Reply]
Buleste 07:54 5th February 2008
85% I can live with that. I even learned something which is a bonus.
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 09:40 5th February 2008
70%.

Not too bad considering that there were a few things which I didn't know. Couple were things which I forgot though.

But I did manage to remember the peculier addressing method of the 68EC020.
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 15:56 5th February 2008
75% on the A1200, 55% on the A600 and 50% on the A500.

Should have been higher on the A1200 as I somehow managed to click on the wrong answer when attempting to click on the correct answer.
My own fault for letting work distract me. (Very unusual behaviour for me)

One question I got wrong because the wording wasn't too clear (To me)
Would have got that right as well.

The other two quizzes were a bit more interesting as my knowledge was a fair bit poorer and therefore learnt a few new things.
[Reply]
Harrison 16:04 5th February 2008
Which question didn't you think the wording was clear enough?
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 16:44 5th February 2008
This one below.
Don't know why really but the way it was worded just threw me.

What non-upgrading feature / condition (on startup) can change the processing speed a basic A1200?
[Reply]
Harrison 16:46 5th February 2008
Hmm. Seems quite straight forward to me, although you do have to think about the answer.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3
Up