Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3
Thread: Are you a member of any user groups?
v85rawdeal 19:14 30th January 2008
Originally Posted by Stephen Coates:
Well, if I never post again after Saturday, you will know what has happened to me.
Yeah, he knitted himself a beige cardigan... BUT forgot holes for the arms!
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 19:39 30th January 2008
Unless the amigas have killed me first. Or the people maybe. I suppose Amigas are only low voltage.
[Reply]
Harrison 00:00 31st January 2008
And with only one other member in attendance...
[Reply]
Buleste 10:31 31st January 2008
And thats his mum.
[Reply]
Sharingan 10:54 31st January 2008
It could also be a stunning babe.

Because we all know chicks dig Amigas.
[Reply]
Buleste 10:57 31st January 2008
Originally Posted by Sharingan:
It could also be a stunning babe.

Because we all know chicks dig Amigas.
The new definition of deluded.
[Reply]
Harrison 12:32 31st January 2008
You can just imagine the meeting:

Steve: "Good afternoon valued member. It's great to see a full attendance this month. I would like to welcome our newest (and only) member. Welcome!"
Other member: "Why thank you. It's great to be hear." (looks around nervously)
Steve's Mum enters the room
Steve's Mum: "Here you are dear, some refreshments for your guest."
Steve's Mum: "Don't be too long as dinner is nearly ready."
Steve: "Sorry valued member we have to wrap up the meeting now as mum is calling dinner's ready."
Other member: "That's OK, I have to be home by 6pm myself as they don't like me to be out after dark. I will just finish my panda pop then will be heading off"
Steve: "Don't forget your reflective beige jacket. Wouldn't want you to get run over on the way home!"
Other member: "Good point! Must also remember to switch on my head mounted spot light this time too!"
Steve: "Fair well fellow Amiga user. Until next month. Will you be safe in charge of that bicycle after drinking so much fizzy pop?"
[Reply]
Buleste 12:40 31st January 2008
There are a lot more voices than that. Mostly inside the head but definitly more voices.
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 16:29 31st January 2008
Originally Posted by Harrison:
And with only one other member in attendance...
There is actually like to be about 10 people there, as this is a LAG meeting, not a SYAG meeting.

Originally Posted by :
You can just imagine the meeting:

Steve: "Good afternoon valued member. It's great to see a full attendance this month. I would like to welcome our newest (and only) member. Welcome!"
Other member: "Why thank you. It's great to be hear." (looks around nervously)
Steve's Mum enters the room
Steve's Mum: "Here you are dear, some refreshments for your guest."
Steve's Mum: "Don't be too long as dinner is nearly ready."
Steve: "Sorry valued member we have to wrap up the meeting now as mum is calling dinner's ready."
Other member: "That's OK, I have to be home by 6pm myself as they don't like me to be out after dark. I will just finish my panda pop then will be heading off"
Steve: "Don't forget your reflective beige jacket. Wouldn't want you to get run over on the way home!"
Other member: "Good point! Must also remember to switch on my head mounted spot light this time too!"
Steve: "Fair well fellow Amiga user. Until next month. Will you be safe in charge of that bicycle after drinking so much fizzy pop?"
Quite funny, but I'm not sure I fully understand
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 22:06 2nd February 2008
Went to LAG meeting in Lincoln today. £13.90 for a return ticket. At least the train doesn't take too long and doesn't get stuck in traffic jams.

Had a little play with rockape's Micro Amiga One. Extremely fast. Even this site loaded in very little time in IBrowse.

Rockape also installed some new stuff on my A1200 for me, and I had a look at an A4000 and an A2000.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3
Up