Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5 6
Thread: What movies have you watched/rewatched most often?
TiredOfLife 15:02 13th February 2008
Originally Posted by Buleste:
Originally Posted by Harrison:
They are definitely not the greatest films ever made, but equally when they are ever shown on TV I have a strange compulsion to watch them, as with most Segal films. You definitely know what you are getting with any film he stars in.
If i bang my head against a brick wall i know i'm going to get a headache but i'm still not going to do it. It should be the same with Steven Segal films.
It is mate, it is, quite literally.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 15:55 13th February 2008
Peter Jackson should've asked Seagal for the role of Frodo, now that would have shorten the whole thing a bit and we wouldn't have had that whining all the time.
[Reply]
Buleste 15:57 13th February 2008
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
Peter Jackson should've asked Seagal for the role of Frodo, now that would have shorten the whole thing a bit and we wouldn't have had that whining all the time.
OOOOOHHHHHHH!!!! Contraversial.
[Reply]
Harrison 16:06 13th February 2008
An invisible Seagal. Now that would be something to "see"!

Orcs and Goblins flying through the air in all directions, without an enemy in sight. They might even have been able to make the whole trilogy the usual length of a Seagal movie; just get seated and you are watching the end!
[Reply]
J T 16:12 13th February 2008
Yes! Frodo was such a pussy. Seagal would've dealt with those pesky uruk-hai (sp?) no problems and given those bitches Merry and Pippin a slap too *POW*
[Reply]
Harrison 16:20 13th February 2008
Tolkien definitely wrote about some very annoying characters!
[Reply]
Buleste 16:29 13th February 2008
Thith ith very hard to read biting my tongue. The only annoying characterth in Tolkien wath Boromir and Elrond. The retht were well rounded and prime exthampleth of reluctant heroeth.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 17:10 13th February 2008
Originally Posted by Harrison:
Tolkien definitely wrote about some very annoying characters!
Yes, but why had the main character to be the most annoying?
[Reply]
Buleste 17:18 13th February 2008
You'd be annoying if you had the fate of the world thrust upon you. Especially when every day you are being tempted by an evil ring and are having to fight it with all your willpower 24/7 whilst trying to avoid getting captured by people who ar eout to kill you. Besides the Frodo parts of LOTR is about friendship and how we can get through the most difficult of times with the help of our friends.
[Reply]
Harrison 17:19 13th February 2008
To show how the weakest and smallest can still achieve as much as any other?
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5 6
Up