Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Free Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Buleste 14:06 26th January 2008
In December i bought Zelda: Phantom Hourglass from Hong Kong which got lost in the post the seller then sent me another copy which i received. However today the lost one turned up so would anyone like a free copy of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (It does have a patch over one eye and a wooden leg if you catch my drift.) All it would cost is P&P charges. First come first served basis only. P&P costs depend on where you live.
[Reply]
sarek2k 17:11 26th January 2008
What format is it for m8? Wii or DS? (i am assuming here)

if it's ds i'll take it thanks
[Reply]
Buleste 17:19 26th January 2008
DS.
[Reply]
Harrison 12:18 28th January 2008
Damn, I would have grabbed that, but Sarek got there first. Oh well.
[Reply]
Buleste 12:41 28th January 2008
Didn't realise that Sarek wanted it. Just saw the Wii or DS bit. Sarek PM me and let me know where you live and I'll let you know how much it is and how to pay me.

Sorry Harrison. You snooze, you loose.
[Reply]
sarek2k 20:22 28th January 2008
@Buleste had second thoughts on this i probably wouldnt even play it so let Harrison have it if thats ok with you!
[Reply]
killergorilla 00:27 29th January 2008
If you both decide not to take it, I'll definitely take it
[Reply]
Buleste 09:36 29th January 2008
@Harrison. Okily Dokily Just PM me your address and i'll let you know how much etc.
[Reply]
J T 10:29 30th January 2008
This is a very good game, I have it on my ('backup device' - Ed.)

I enjoyed it a lot
[Reply]
Buleste 10:48 30th January 2008
It's a cracking game. Depending on how you play (completing the game or collecting) it's disapointingly short (I'm still trying to collect all the ship parts). Much more fun to play than Wind Waker and now its Harrisons.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up