Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4
Thread: Your favourite Public Domain games?
Graham Humphrey 21:52 27th August 2008
Originally Posted by P G:
Sounds good to me, Graham! Hope we can get this thing rolling! I'll try to adapt my sourcecode tomorrow. Guess I'll have to load up DPain as well.
Great! Of course if anyone has any games they specifically want included on these disks then do say... I might start having a search around myself.
[Reply]
Buleste 09:24 28th August 2008
We've forgotten Soliton and freecell for all us sad card players out there.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 09:58 28th August 2008
Speaking of card games; Did any of you play Klondike AGA? That was a great game. Loved the feature that allowed the user to install additional card-sets.
[Reply]
Buleste 10:21 28th August 2008
I used to like Klondike but I found that Soliton and Freecell were better patience games. You can also create card sets for Soliton and i think you can convert the REKO cardsets to Soliton (Sorry i like Freecell type games. I also like Hearts but theres only one game for the amiga and thats in OS4 and the colours used are terrible.).
[Reply]
Buleste 11:29 28th August 2008
I've just found this website which has hundreds and hundreds of Reko cardsets and a few reko related links.
[Reply]
Teho 14:26 28th August 2008
There was a PD minesweeper game I played that was better than the Windows version, in that you could customise board size and amount of mines, and there was a setting that made sure that your first click was always a blank space. Always having to search for that at the beginning still annoys me whenever I try the Windows game.
[Reply]
Buleste 14:31 28th August 2008
Is it any of these?
[Reply]
Teho 14:52 28th August 2008
Probably. I don't remember exactly what it was called, would have to go through them to find it. Or we could just pick the one that's generally considered the best and include it?
[Reply]
Sharingan 21:44 30th August 2008
Speaking of card games; Did any of you play Klondike AGA? That was a great game. Loved the feature that allowed the user to install additional card-sets.

Yeah, I used to play Klondike - with the nekkid women card sets!
[Reply]
Buleste 15:29 31st August 2008
Originally Posted by Sharingan:

Yeah, I used to play Klondike - with the nekkid women card sets!
You should go to that site i linked to . Theres loads of Nekkid women cards on there.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4
Up