Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4
Thread: Your favourite Public Domain games?
sarek2k 00:45 25th January 2008
@Graham Humphrey yeah great idea!

@Harrison we could even put up a boot pic (classic amiga) in startup-sequence etc maybe add some cool copper effect in the background with F1 > F0 keys etc if any of us can still remember how to do it proper oldskool style
[Reply]
Harrison 01:18 25th January 2008
That would be cool. To have out own PD release disks with CA intro and menu.
[Reply]
Graham Humphrey 09:36 25th January 2008
That's a good idea, I guess we need a decent menu system of course, and of course a nice pic of the CA logo
[Reply]
Puni/Void 12:23 27th August 2008
Originally Posted by Harrison:
That would be cool. To have out own PD release disks with CA intro and menu.
If you are interested, I've coded a pack with a selector and scroller. It has never been released, as I don't have a proper graphical interface for it. I can easily adapt this to work with games instead of intros. Please give me a sign and we can work something out. Would be great to have our own range of PD disks.

My favourite PD game on the Amiga is Deluxe Galaga. Have spent countless hours playing this one. Needless to say, I'm still having a go at Warblade on the PC from time to time. Another good PD game was Deluxe Pacman from the same author as Deluxe Galaga.
[Reply]
Graham Humphrey 14:43 27th August 2008
Oh yeah I was going to put some PD compilations together myself wasn't I
[Reply]
woody.cool 18:29 27th August 2008
My favourite PD games are:

Doody
Knights
Aerial Racers
Deluxe Galaga
Deluxe Pacman
Missle Command
Sensible Massacre
(well, I think it was PD)
Sneech (OK! This is shareware, but the registered version is awesome)
[Reply]
Graham Humphrey 20:01 27th August 2008
@P G

I'd still quite fancy doing these disks too, perhaps we could both put some together? The more the merrier I'd say.
[Reply]
woody.cool 20:17 27th August 2008
Originally Posted by sarek2k:
..... with F1 > F0 keys etc if any of us can still remember how to do it proper oldskool style
I've got a Keymap editor for doing exactly that. I could always supply that to you (it's PD/freeware) if required.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 20:29 27th August 2008
Originally Posted by Graham Humphrey:
@P G

I'd still quite fancy doing these disks too, perhaps we could both put some together? The more the merrier I'd say.
Sounds good to me, Graham! Hope we can get this thing rolling! I'll try to adapt my sourcecode tomorrow. Guess I'll have to load up DPain as well.
[Reply]
burns flipper 20:45 27th August 2008
Dogfight v1.1
Jouster 3
Knockout 2
Revenge AGA (plus all the add-ons)

PD RULEZ!!! My other faves have been mentioned (Scorched Tanx was great!)
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4
Up