Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5
Thread: Amiga Future
Puni/Void 19:04 20th January 2008
Are any of you subscribers of the Amiga Future magazine, or have any of you read it? If yes, is it a good read? I've been thinking of trying it out, as I miss reading such magazines.
[Reply]
Graham Humphrey 21:25 20th January 2008
Yes it is a good magazine, though I'm biased as I'm in it
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 00:25 21st January 2008
Where exactly?
[Reply]
Graham Humphrey 08:19 21st January 2008
In the new issue (70), I've got a preview of a game called Halloween Nightmare on page 18, and a review of iGame on page 28.
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 12:28 21st January 2008
My Total Amiga subscription was carried over to Amiga Future for 2 issues, but due to the very high price of the subscription, I have not renewed it yet, and have missed the last two issues. I will have to order them from amigakit or similar as I would like to read them.

I thought Total Amiga was slightly better than Amiga Future (Total Amiga tended to make less spelling mistakes (I know AF is translated from german but I would have thought they would have got an english person to check it over) and the total amiga website was way better), but AF has had some very good content, and that is what matters. And there is a cover disk, which TA lacks, but I havn't had any of the cover disks so I don't really know what's on them.
[Reply]
Harrison 13:29 21st January 2008
I just think it's great that they managed to continue an Amiga magazine for this long. I've not purchased any myself as I tend to only be interested in the more retro classic Amiga range and software, and am not so interested in current Amiga productivity software, although it is always interesting to see what's happening.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 12:28 6th April 2008
Thanks for the input on Amiga Future guys.

As it happens, I decided to purchase an issue of this mag a while ago, along with some other Amiga items. I really enjoyed reading an Amiga magazine again, so it wasn't long before I started subscribing. Now I'm looking forward to the upcoming issue arriving in my mailbox.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 20:20 5th May 2009
Yes! A new issue of Amiga Future is out. Probably going to get it in the mail in a couple of days. Any one else waiting for it to arrive?
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 20:53 5th May 2009
My subscription expired in 2007 and I am still yet to get a new one. The expiration notice is still pinned on my notice board.

I wouldn't mind renewing it, but I have had a few more important things to spend money on lately.
[Reply]
Graham Humphrey 21:23 5th May 2009
Originally Posted by P G:
Yes! A new issue of Amiga Future is out. Probably going to get it in the mail in a couple of days. Any one else waiting for it to arrive?
Yep, should be here soon. Also looking for something interesting to review for the next issue but nothing much is about at the moment...
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5
Up