Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5
Thread: Amiga Future
Harrison 11:37 13th April 2010
Originally Posted by Phantom:
Just to clarify something. Amiga Future is doing well, even in sales, even in English version (not what Andreas wanted though, but not entirely so bad as it looks), so there's no reason to afraid of cutting the English version of the magazine for the time being.
That is good to know. I've only been going on the email conversations I've had with Andreas over the last couple of years about the magazine, and his personal worries that the English version's circulation was falling and it might not be cost effective to continue it.

So Phantom, what is your involvement with the magazine?
[Reply]
Phantom 12:37 13th April 2010
I actually write reviews Dave, mostly game reviews. 2-3 reviews in every issue.
[Reply]
Harrison 12:59 13th April 2010
Oh, nice. I didn't know that. How long have you been involved?

I've never had chance to get my hands on a copy of the magazine, but keep meaning to try to. Never have enough money spare for a subscription each time I consider it.
[Reply]
Phantom 13:01 13th April 2010
I've started to write at the end of 2008. I like it.
[Reply]
Graham Humphrey 13:02 13th April 2010
Originally Posted by Phantom:
I actually write reviews Dave, mostly game reviews. 2-3 reviews in every issue.
Cool! What reviews did you write for the current issue? There is no hiding place
[Reply]
Phantom 13:15 13th April 2010
Hahaha, sure Graham.

The May/June issue will have FishFilletsNG and Frotz reviews.
[Reply]
Graham Humphrey 13:18 13th April 2010
Well I'll look forward to reading them then
[Reply]
Phantom 13:21 13th April 2010
Originally Posted by Graham Humphrey:
Well I'll look forward to reading them then
Thanks. Don't forget that my native language isn't english, but I try struggle to write a proper and nice review, easy and fun to read. I also try to avoid using the same words everytime.
[Reply]
Harrison 13:28 13th April 2010
I understand what you mean about using the same words everytime. It is very hard, especially when reviewing things of similar genre or style.

And don't worry about your native language not being English. I've never had any issues with anything you write.
[Reply]
Phantom 14:09 13th April 2010
Originally Posted by Harrison:
I understand what you mean about using the same words everytime. It is very hard, especially when reviewing things of similar genre or style.

And don't worry about your native language not being English. I've never had any issues with anything you write.
Thanks Dave. Unfortunately not everybody thinks the same with you.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5
Up