Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Order of Pacman ghosts?
Harrison 15:39 11th January 2007
What is the correct order that the Pacman ghosts should be in?

clyde (yellow), inky (blue), Pinky (pink), Blinky (Red).

I'm sure Blinky should be last as he is the most powerful ghost (ability to speed up as the game progresses etc...) But what about the others?

This may seem a strange thing to be asking, but it's a forum icon related thing I've come up with and more will become clear very soon.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 15:54 11th January 2007
You should see the order when playing PacMan. They enter the screen at one time, so that should be the right order I think.
[Reply]
Harrison 15:58 11th January 2007
Good excuse to play Pacman again I think.

I thought the Ghosts might be a good icon to show for winning positions in a hiscore competition. What do you think?

Edit: Just checked on the wiki pacman page and they have them listed in their correct order, which I strangly listed correctly in the first post. Still gonna play pacman again. Maybe we should hold Deluxe Pacman as the first hiscore competition again?
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 16:01 11th January 2007
It's a good idea, but if nobody really understands the order, it's nonsense.
[Reply]
Harrison 16:03 11th January 2007
I will add the hiscore award system to the section once I've worked it out.

Another thing I will be adding is new gifts in the form of video game systems. We will all then be able to spend our forum points to purchase systems that we can show in our posts if we want.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 16:07 11th January 2007
Originally Posted by :
Another thing I will be adding is new gifts in the form of video game systems.
That's a good idea, I don't see why I'm gonna buy myself a banana or an apple . This makes more sense. As most expensive gift, you should set an arcade cabinet f.ex.
[Reply]
Harrison 16:11 11th January 2007
Exactly what I thought. The default gifts are a bit gay and I think replacing them with some cool video game gifts is a better idea.

I have a couple of Amiga icons I can use, but need some for other systems. Does anyone have some we could use?
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 16:12 11th January 2007
I have icons on my barebone PC, such as NES, SNES, Jaguar, Atari 2600...
[Reply]
Harrison 16:25 11th January 2007
I will add the best ones I have to the gifts this evening so you can take a look and let me know if you have anything I'm missing. Amiga and Arcade cabinet icons are the main ones I still need.

I have some cool system icons for most other systems, as well as other things like joysticks.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 17:43 11th January 2007
Here are some icons that I have.
Attached: Icons.zip (96.4 KB)
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up