Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thread: Deluxe Galaga competition '08
Vangar 00:08 23rd March 2008
Even if the comp closed, i'd keep posting scores to stay on top =P
[Reply]
Solimyr 18:54 31st March 2008
ehm...i do record on this site...the best record ever see...i don't know why there isn't...the nick that i use for post image was Solimyr.....i try to search but nothing....i ask to master to search the old archive for search my record...i do a record and i was played 4 hours continuos...i do warblade record with deluxe galaga...please master search!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Harrison 00:33 1st April 2008
When and how did you submit your hiscore image for this competition? You are not a member of the main classicamiga.com site could not have submitted your image into our member's gallery as the rules state. And this is your first post on the forum.
[Reply]
Solimyr 19:01 2nd April 2008
Originally Posted by Harrison:
When and how did you submit your hiscore image for this competition? You are not a member of the main classicamiga.com site could not have submitted your image into our member's gallery as the rules state. And this is your first post on the forum.
i found the page....

http://oldforum.classicamiga.com/ind...1&st=100&#last

i think the site is the same..i wrong??
[Reply]
Graham Humphrey 19:19 2nd April 2008
Surely though the score doesn't count for this compo as you clearly didn't get the score during this particular competition...
[Reply]
Harrison 22:37 2nd April 2008
Yep, it is indeed the same site. That is our old original forum which is now closed (as it states at the top of that page) as I launched this new forum in 2006 to replace it.

And as Graham said, that was for a different competition using the same game. Sorry, but to enter again you will need to make and submit a new score with screenshot as proof.
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 16:25 3rd April 2008
Originally Posted by Graham Humphrey:
Surely though the score doesn't count for this compo as you clearly didn't get the score during this particular competition...
Somebody got you rattled again?
[Reply]
Vangar 23:04 5th April 2008
Someone beat me! haha
[Reply]
Harrison 10:37 7th April 2008
Announcement!

This competition is now finished and is closed.

The winners are as follows:

RankNamePoints
1stVangar6,718,700
2ndGraham Humphrey5,139,110
3rdSubmeg1,204,565

Congratulations to you all. Not the highest scores ever seen for this game by a long way, but much higher than I've ever managed so still some good scores posted in my view.

And on Friday I will be launching a new hiscore competition. Game will be revealed with the launching of the new comp.
[Reply]
raudo 11:25 7th May 2008
Hello! I know this competition is over, but I this great game don't work for me at all. The game loads normally, but I cannot pick up any items or get killed. I use WinUAE!
[Reply]
Tags:Array
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Up