Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Universe designed by God with a spirograph!
v85rawdeal 10:25 10th January 2008
An impoverished surfer has drawn up a new theory of the universe, seen by some as the Holy Grail of physics, which has received rave reviews from scientists.

For more information click here

It is amazing what you can come up with whilst swallowing sea water!!!
[Reply]
Buleste 11:38 10th January 2008
Even god couldn't get a perfect spirograph design.
[Reply]
Harrison 11:44 10th January 2008
So Spirograph is the answer to the question of the theory behind everything in the universe?

I read the article and it doesn't actually go into any real detail into what the theory is to any extent. And I have the feeling that if I read his original paper I would still be non the wiser.

But anyway, fair play to the guy. If he can draw such perfect spirographs and convince the world that they are the answer to everything then this surfer dude is going to be one happy rich kid!

And! Anyone who saw that James May program over Christmas will know just how hard it really is to draw a perfect Spirograph!
[Reply]
Buleste 11:50 10th January 2008
I did watch that James May thing over Christmas. Boy was that woman mad making huge peices of art work on a Spirograph. Wait a minute maybe she was creating new universes as well as parallell universes. Could she be God??????? Ooooops i'm forgetting that the guy whose theory this was had been licking frogs and toads for a week before this idea came to him.
[Reply]
AlexJ 14:50 10th January 2008
Even the spirograph expert woman's artwork had mistakes in it. What a crappy design tool...
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 14:51 10th January 2008
Originally Posted by AlexJ:
Even the spirograph expert woman's artwork had mistakes in it. What a crappy design tool...
Well, that WOULD explain the state of the universe today!
[Reply]
Harrison 15:01 10th January 2008
Men have long expected flaws and that just proves it!
[Reply]
J T 10:58 12th January 2008
PROOF of intelligent design!
[Reply]
Buleste 11:48 12th January 2008
Originally Posted by J T:
PROOF of intelligent design!
OMG somebody else has been frog licking.
[Reply]
J T 12:33 12th January 2008

Zut Alors!
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up