Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5 6
Thread: Top 100 Discussions thread
Teho 16:56 26th June 2008
You know, I did consider including it. But as most of us I had enough trouble as it was narrowing my list down to only 100. So no joke entries, sorry.
[Reply]
Harrison 17:52 26th June 2008
I bet if you had included it everyone would have voted for it in the next round for fun and it would have ended up being one of our final top 100!
[Reply]
Cortona 14:05 9th September 2008
Nuts - I missed the nominations stage. I think pretty much all my faves got listed, although I did see someone nominate 'Eco', presumably in jest!

I'm looking forward to seeing the definitive top 100.
[Reply]
Harrison 15:15 9th September 2008
Hopefully I will have time this month to begin the next stage of the process. Then you will have chance to vote on the top 100 you would like to see out of all the games nominated.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 19:05 11th September 2008
Originally Posted by Harrison:
Hopefully I will have time this month to begin the next stage of the process. Then you will have chance to vote on the top 100 you would like to see out of all the games nominated.
Looking forward to that. It will be interesting to see which titles remain after the voting.
[Reply]
Tiago 13:47 11th December 2008
We should go to step 2 in this process.... long time since stage 1
[Reply]
Harrison 13:54 11th December 2008
Very true. So much to do on classicamiga, and so little time for me to do it all!

I will see what I can do. The second stage is a bit more complicated that the first because members need to be able to select 100 games from the compete nominated list of games, and then to be able to order those 100 games into the order they want them to be listed, from 100 to 1. That way we can built up a complete top 100.

I wll think some more on how this could be done.
[Reply]
Bloodwych 18:09 11th December 2008
I forgot all about this!

We could shorten the process considerably and save Harrision some work by simply giving the vote of confidence to my list.

All raise their hands if you agree Bloodwych's top 100 rules.

*raises hand*

[Reply]
Tiago 21:37 11th December 2008
Originally Posted by Bloodwych:
I forgot all about this!

We could shorten the process considerably and save Harrision some work by simply giving the vote of confidence to my list.

All raise their hands if you agree Bloodwych's top 100 rules.

*raises hand*

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !!!
[Reply]
Bloodwych 21:46 11th December 2008
Originally Posted by Tiago:
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !!!
*Sits back down in a sulk*

[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5 6
Up