Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Demon Cleaner Wins Poster of the Month for November 2007
Harrison 12:58 8th January 2008
Demon Cleaner Wins Poster of the Month November 2007

Congratulations goes to Demon Cleaner for winning the
November 2007 Poster of the Month Competition. He won it with this post:

Originally Posted by :
If you cut off your whole finger one time - considering latest injuries you had, this won't surely be long - you could get a robotic one instead, calling it Rise of the Robot Finger.
That post still makes me laugh out loud!
[Reply]
Buleste 13:45 8th January 2008
Congrats. What happed to the finger problem. Has it healed yet? Can you use it? Who was it who lost tried slicing their finger off? Was it Teho? God my memory sucks.
[Reply]
Harrison 14:00 8th January 2008
Yes it was Teho. When I spoke to Teho just before Xmas he said that after some initial setbacks it is now healing properly, but will take quite some time before it can be fully used.
[Reply]
Sharingan 15:17 8th January 2008
Congrats DC!
[Reply]
Teho 16:18 8th January 2008
Allright, so congratulations DC. Allthough I'm not so sure the post was that good..

Yes, it was me who had the accident and as Harrison says, it's healing quite well now after not going so well initially. But I won't go into details here, I'll update the original topic later. Been meaning to anyway.
[Reply]
Tiago 08:26 9th January 2008
I remember this post, i laugh a lot

Great DC.
Teho, i hope you dont do it again....
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 09:39 9th January 2008
Grumble grumble grumble!!!!

Seriously tho, congrats DC, although I think that next time, people shouldn't go to quite some lengths to provide material for POTM competitions!!!
[Reply]
Harrison 11:05 9th January 2008
I think v85rawdeal is a little shocked to have finally lost two months in a row!
[Reply]
Buleste 11:34 9th January 2008
Was he nominated? It goes to show that to much success can be a bad thing. Either that or he's going to say he just wasn't trying.
[Reply]
Harrison 11:41 9th January 2008
Maybe he was being nice and toned down the humour levels to give his fellow mortals a chance at fame for a bit.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up