Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Something smells fishy
Tiago 14:06 7th January 2008
If you change 20% water every week, you avoid major problems in water.

For your 30L aquarium, a 5 liter botle should be fine.
When removeing the water, dont remove from top of aquarium, but do it from bottom/depest possible so that you can clean it at the same time.
[Reply]
J T 09:45 12th January 2008
I personally will think a lot less of you unless you have an opening treasure chest, a skeleton with the sword in it's chest that sits up and down, and the rising-falling UFO as decorations in your tank (they run off air from the pump).

Also, a castle.
[Reply]
toomanymikes 10:15 12th January 2008
Originally Posted by J T:
I personally will think a lot less of you unless you have an opening treasure chest, a skeleton with the sword in it's chest that sits up and down, and the rising-falling UFO as decorations in your tank (they run off air from the pump).

Also, a castle.
I was thinking along the lines of a sunken galleon, opening treasure chest with a skull in it, volcano for the bubbles and a scattering of dubloons along the bottom. Forget the fish - their boring!
[Reply]
Harrison 10:43 12th January 2008
Definitely. And with that plan you should never need to clean the tank!
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 03:04 15th January 2008
Seems like a lot of unneccesary effort just to keep fish.
Why not buy them fresh from Asda on the day you want to cook them?
[Reply]
toomanymikes 12:07 15th January 2008
Originally Posted by TiredOfLife:
Seems like a lot of unneccesary effort just to keep fish.
Why not buy them fresh from Asda on the day you want to cook them?

We picked up some tiger barbs on the weekend and popped them in the tank - they seems to be getting on great. Then we went out and got fish and chips from a restaurant and ate them without the slightest feeling of guilt!
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 10:07 16th January 2008
Originally Posted by toomanymikes:
Originally Posted by J T:

Also, a castle.
I was thinking along the lines of a sunken galleon, opening treasure chest with a skull in it, volcano for the bubbles and a scattering of dubloons along the bottom. Forget the fish - their boring!
Yeah, every fish tank needs 'Mount Wanahokaloogie'
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up